Groups

Sleeping bags.

I am looking for 2 sleeping bags for my 10 and 9 year old children. I don't know where to start looking, I see I missed a great deal on here from Halfords. Are there any other good deals out there please?

8 Comments

mountain warehouse usually have good deals on sleeping bags

Sports direct have some lower budget ones

Do you have a budget in mind?

Have a look at this
    amazon.co.uk/Red…bag
    Really good reviews.

Have a look at sleep pods ar Go Outdoors. They're so much nicer to sleep in than the mummy sleeping bags because you can spread out a bit. I love mine!

Are you anywhere near a Decathlon because they have some good value ones in their sale.

Original Poster

derbyshireterrier

Are you anywhere near a Decathlon because they have some good value ones … Are you anywhere near a Decathlon because they have some good value ones in their sale.

I don't think I can be as I have never heard of that store? Thanks.

louisebarker

I don't think I can be as I have never heard of that store? Thanks.

They are a French company (I think) and have a number of very large out of town stores in this country. You can always check their website for locations.

Original Poster

derbyshireterrier

They are a French company (I think) and have a number of very large out … They are a French company (I think) and have a number of very large out of town stores in this country. You can always check their website for locations.

Just did and there's not one local but thank you so much for telling me about this site, brilliant value sleep bags and can be delivered. Thanks again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions