Expired

Slightly confused with tescos pc monitors

19 replies
Found 1st Sep 2009
Hi im looking for s new pc monitor and came across a nice looking lg one on offer on tesco direct,now it seems to produce a full hd resolution according to the website yet other websites like currys say otherwise 1366x768 where the tesco site says 1920x1080

im confused

19 Comments

tesco have a habbit of borking up their descriptions. have a look on other sites as well as the currys one as that could be wrong. also make sure the product code is right.

Its 1366 x 768 ,Good job as well as the text ob a full HD 19" monitor would be absolutely tiny.You would be better off with a 1440 x 900 though,

Original Poster

would i be able to plug my xbox 360 in to it if i get a adapter and also how would i set up speakers for it when playing my xbox though it?thanks

strobez1977;6182052

would i be able to plug my xbox 360 in to it if i get a adapter and also … would i be able to plug my xbox 360 in to it if i get a adapter and also how would i set up speakers for it when playing my xbox though it?thanks

Tbh cheaper to get a 19" TV. Full HD is useless on that small.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6182122

better of with … better of with thishttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/471388/digimate-l-2362wd-23-tft-monitor-fu

/
is that a good brand?guess it would save me getting speakers as there built in

strobez1977;6182152

/is that a good brand?guess it would save me getting speakers as there … /is that a good brand?guess it would save me getting speakers as there built in

Good enough and all these cheap TFTs use the same TN panels,

Original Poster

what are ebuyers delivery like if i chose the 5 day delivery which is free

tonyg1962;6182170

Good enough and all these cheap TFTs use the same TN panels,

+1.

strobez1977;6182191

what are ebuyers delivery like if i chose the 5 day delivery which is free

Del's pretty normal. They just hold it back and deliver via Inter City Link

Original Poster

Adam2050;6182196

Del's pretty normal. They just hold it back and deliver via Inter City … Del's pretty normal. They just hold it back and deliver via Inter City Link

do u think if i orderd it now i would get it fro fri lol

strobez1977;6182204

do u think if i orderd it now i would get it fro fri lol

There is a good chance but couldnt say for definite ,

tonyg1962;6182217

There is a good chance but couldnt say for definite ,

Nah. Not on 5 day delivery if thats what there qouting, as that wouldn't make sense if the 5 day is qouting friday yes you would. As there pretty accurate.

Hmm I will try and make more sense. If there qouting Friday yes.

[SIZE=3]LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST [/SIZE]Full FS Rules will apply … [SIZE=3]LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST [/SIZE]Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471958

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
  2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
  3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
  4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions