Groups
    EXPIRED

slightly different names on ticket from National ID card

Hi people,

Could you advice me if my names are slightly different on the ticket from my national id card for example: I am Vladimir, but on ticket Ryanair assign my names from my gmail account => Vlado . Could be a problem on the flight inspection or at check in?

Regards

Vladimir

11 Comments

Yes. Definitely. Ryanair are terrible for this.
    May be cheaper to rebook a ticket than a name change fee.

Phone them and ask.

that's definitely a massively different name usually the u should have the same as on ur passport if u need produce one for ur travel why did u five wrong name in first place.

I wouldn't worry about it mr putin, you could always get one of your secret service mates to twist their arm a bit until they let you on the flight.

looking into it u may get away with paying 10 pounds or even free best try online chat or ring them before hand explain it's not a name change but a spelling mistake or whatever error. i would probably say im really not syre why that name has been added ,this way u should avoid the hefty charge instead for a name change.

I made a spelling mistake on a family booking with Ryanair they agreed to change it due to only being one letter in the surname out.
    I think anymore and you'd be stuffed.

Yeah they're not going to let you use that ticket bro. You're better off booking another flight. Don't expect Ryanair to do anything apart from asking you to pay a few hundred for a name change on the ticket.
    Edited by: "KM4353" 19th Feb

MynameisM

looking into it u may get away with paying 10 pounds or even free best … looking into it u may get away with paying 10 pounds or even free best try online chat or ring them before hand explain it's not a name change but a spelling mistake or whatever error. i would probably say im really not syre why that name has been added ,this way u should avoid the hefty charge instead for a name change.

Didn't think of this. Good advice

I photoshopped the boarding pass when I made a mistake in booking. Had no problem with it.

redcantona

I photoshopped the boarding pass when I made a mistake in booking. Had no … I photoshopped the boarding pass when I made a mistake in booking. Had no problem with it.

but I'm fairly sure there would be criminal charges involved if you were caught attempting to board a plane with falsified documents.
    Edited by moderator: "Feb 20, 2017 10:17" 20th Feb

Banned

you will get stopped at the check in. my name had one letter difference on my passport and on my ticket. they asked a supervisor and he said it's OK.
    yours is totally different, they may not even let you fly. be careful and sort it out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions