Slim Fit/Tailored Shirts?

Found 3rd Jun 2011
Just about to start work soon and looking to buy a few shirts. I've had a look on a few websites like Debenhams and I get the regular/slim shirt idea but where does tailored shirts come into it? Cheers
Community Updates
MiscT-ShirtShirt
8 Comments
What is your question?
Unless Tailored meand fully fitted in this case?
Slim fit means the material is cut a little closer to the body. Suits if you have a mesomorphic (V shaped) body shape.
Fully fitted is as close as it gets and not really a good idea for work shirts.

Look at TM Lewin for shirts.
Edited by: "Jetpac" 3rd Jun 2011
Jetpac

What is your question?slim fit means the material is cut a little closer … What is your question?slim fit means the material is cut a little closer to the body. Suits if you have a mesomorphic (V shaped) body shape.Look at TM Lewin for shirts.

I believe the question is: what is a tailored shirt?
Yeah, whats the difference between tailored and the other two types?
I believe tailored in this case means fitted, as in very close cut to the body.
Slim is closer to the body

Tailored is for fatties who can't get into slim fit shirts but font want to shop at millets
bought a tailored shirt from BHS recently (Jack Reid collection) pretty nice...kinda tight on me though lol only realised it was tailored when I tried it on at home, was like WTF its my normal neck size.
jon15

Yeah, whats the difference between tailored and the other two types?

tailored = fitted
do you live near a big shopping centre?, if so take a trip there and try debenhams, next, house of fraser etc as different stores/brands fit different and you can get the ones that feel th most comfortable
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants