Groups
    EXPIRED

Slim USB DVD Writer for Netbook

Anyone got any suggestions for a good usb powered DVD writer, for my Medion Akoya Mini? Ideally usb powered for portability.

Thanks

3 Comments

You will not be able to get a USB powered DVD writer as the USB port does not output enough power to operate such a device, you can get external DVD writers for around £35.00 but they will have their own power supply so you will need another wall socket to power it.

lg do a slim one that is powered by usb, i own one the model number is gp08lu10 its great, and won best buy in computer shopper, works straight from usb, does not need external power:thumbsup:

Original Poster

waycash;4908966

lg do a slim one that is powered by usb, i own one the model number is … lg do a slim one that is powered by usb, i own one the model number is gp08lu10 its great, and won best buy in computer shopper, works straight from usb, does not need external power:thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply, will go for your recomendtion although I have to say it was slightly more than i hoped to spend. Have some rep. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laser eye surgery44
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2546
      3. Fitbit watch/band33
      4. Which Pond Pump57

See more discussions