Slimming World

Found 28th Feb 2008
Does anyone know of any ready meals low in syns on a red day?

Green doesn't work for me as much as I love them!

I would normally cook from scratch but am unable to ATM so need some easy cook meals.

I can bulk them out with veg or salad so it doesn't matter if they are quite unfilling.
Thanks.

4 Comments

]THIS page looks helpful, in particular the following post....

HADDOCK IN CHEESE AND CHIVE SAUCE TESCO HEALTHY LIVING IS 3SYNS ON RED … HADDOCK IN CHEESE AND CHIVE SAUCE TESCO HEALTHY LIVING IS 3SYNS ON RED PER PACK,hEALTHY LIVING SALMON AND COD LASAGNE-4SYNS ON RED.HEALTHY LIVING SALMON PIE IS FREE ON REDWEIGHT WATCHERS BRAISED BEEF AND MUSTARD MASH IS 2.5 SYNS ON REDW.W. BEEF CURRY AND RICE IS 3 SYNS ON GREENW.W. CHICKEN MUSHROOM AND ASPARAGUS CASEROLE WITH POTATOS IS 3SYNS ON RED DAY.W.W CHILLI BEEF WITH POTATO CRUSH 3.5 ON REDTESCO VALUE COTTAGE PIES-FROZEN 5.5 SYN EACH ON REDCHICKEN TOMATO AND BAZIL PASTA 3.5 PER PACK ON REDHEALTHY LIVING CHICKEN CHOW MEIN STIR FRY IS 4.5 ON GREENHEALTHY LIVING CHICKEN AND TOMATO PASTA BAKE IS 6 ON A GREENHEALTHY LIVING CHARGRILLED CHICKEN AND VEG MEDLEY WITH POTS IS 4SYNS ON REDLINDA McCARTNEYS CHILLI NON CARNE WITH MOZZARELLA POTATO SCALLOPS 3 SYNS EACHBIRDS EYE SHEPERDS PIE WITH PEAS 4.5 SYNS ON GREENBIRDS EYE STEAM FRESH SALMON FILLET IN CREAMY SAUCE WITH PASTA IS 1 SYN ON RED!!BIRDS EYES CHILLI CON CARNE WITH LONG GRAIN RICE IS 4.5 SYNS ON GREEN

Also ]THIS SITE

I just did a google search for 'slimming world red day, ready meal, syns' and those are the best 2 that came up IMO. I dont do slimming world so I could be wrong, but hope they help

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;1644043

]THIS page looks helpful, in particular the following post....

Fantastic, thanks so much...
I was getting fed up of Minced beef!

No problem, glad I could help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771805
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …712
    3. life1119
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119

See more discussions