Groups

slimming world help...

So, years ago I was on the green plan and had my two Healthy extra B's which worked for me.but now extra easy only allows me one! Struggling a bit... I'll have my sandwich for bread but then that's it, and I like a bit more. Cereal in the morning etc. Does anyone do extra easy, still use the two healthy extra B's and it works?!
    Should I just suck it up!?

9 Comments

You could use your cereal as syns. For example 25g branflakes is 4 syns and use the milk to go on them as your healthy choice A and the rest of the milk can go in tea and coffee for the rest of the day. The Cereals are listed on page 64 of your book, quite a lot of cereals listed. Hope this helps.

Original Poster

annec4

You could use your cereal as syns. For example 25g branflakes is 4 syns … You could use your cereal as syns. For example 25g branflakes is 4 syns and use the milk to go on them as your healthy choice A and the rest of the milk can go in tea and coffee for the rest of the day. The Cereals are listed on page 64 of your book, quite a lot of cereals listed. Hope this helps.

I just had a look and there is a fair few I suppose I should just syn it! Just miss being able to count it as HEB and having spare syns haha.

You can have to health b's if you do sp, it's like no carbs such as pasta and potatoes it's in the book

Just stop going.

Original Poster

itsdavidjones1984

Just stop going.

Grand advice! Ta.

Original Poster

zljhope

You can have to health b's if you do sp, it's like no carbs such as pasta … You can have to health b's if you do sp, it's like no carbs such as pasta and potatoes it's in the book

Yeah I've just realised that! going to give that one a go next week I think! Thank you

just eat well and exercise simple

I've been on this diet three weeks now how are you all getting on? And yes I only have one a and one b choice but i almost never use all my syns.. do u use all your syns everyday and still loose weight?

My wife loses £5 every week at Slimming world ;).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon11
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391111
      4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88

See more discussions