Groups

SLIMMING WORLD PASSWORD THIS WEEK?Stupid childish comments will be reported

HEY I forgot to ask for password this week duh and last weeks wont work

9 Comments

I'm sure there is (or used to be) a blog site where the password was posted whenever it changed. Cant remember what blog site it was though.

Original Poster

Thanks to whichever Mod is keeping on top of the nasty comments.....

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8683429

I'm sure there is (or used to be) a blog site where the password was … I'm sure there is (or used to be) a blog site where the password was posted whenever it changed. Cant remember what blog site it was though.

Ok Thank You x

Im pretty sure it was Tennis last week. My wife has just come back from this weeks but didn't stay for the password.

Sorry

gemmyw;8683456

Ok Thank You x

I'll get it on Wednesday night if you don't have it by then :thumbsup:

Gemmy just call up your consultant - or text them. There number will be in your book -good luck!

Original Poster

bossyboots;8683670

Gemmy just call up your consultant - or text them. There number will be … Gemmy just call up your consultant - or text them. There number will be in your book -good luck!

Hey do you know the number isnt in there grrr

Thanks everyone...ill try tennis now xxx

I'm still getting on with Tennis, given to me at meeting on thursday night, so should last until at least thursday this week!

gemmyw;8683831

Hey do you know the number isnt in there grrrThanks everyone...ill try … Hey do you know the number isnt in there grrrThanks everyone...ill try tennis now xxx

I dont know if u got access - but your consultants name will be on the slimming worlds website along with her phone number
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010

See more discussions