You don't strike me as a Slipknot fan.

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;8685631

You don't strike me as a Slipknot fan.

My fella likes them

will be weird when they replace him.

Original Poster Banned

missp27;8685675

hmm you seem to just like reporting who's dead and your obviously not a … hmm you seem to just like reporting who's dead and your obviously not a slipknot fan

[SIZE="7"]Big deal [/SIZE]

SuperEd

thanks for the post DLM im not a slipknot fan ,but let my mate know as he didnt know he died

I saw them at the NEC in brum and despite my reservations had a brilliant night...

Original Poster Banned

goonertillidie;8685733

thanks for the post DLM im not a slipknot fan ,but let my mate know as he … thanks for the post DLM im not a slipknot fan ,but let my mate know as he didnt know he died

Very sad he was only 38.

My fella is going to see Slayer on Sunday night :thumbsup:

DLM;8685686

[SIZE="7"]Big deal [/SIZE]

well i am a big fan of slipknot and it just feels like you report on all these celeb deaths to up your post count, shocking! it's a sad day for me so yes it is a big deal :x

lol, he's dead yet they still couldn't post a proper pic of him

nice

Original Poster Banned

missp27;8685757

well i am a big fan of slipknot and it just feels like you report on all … well i am a big fan of slipknot and it just feels like you report on all these celeb deaths to up your post count, shocking! it's a sad day for me so yes it is a big deal :x

I saw it on yahoo and posted it in misc.

Some people have beneffited from my posting but yet again you want to make an argument about it :roll:

Fans have said they will all start wearing black clothes to mourn his death

akme;8686123

Fans have said they will all start wearing black clothes to mourn his … Fans have said they will all start wearing black clothes to mourn his death

lol, different day same clothes then.................

Original Poster Banned

akme;8686123

Fans have said they will all start wearing black clothes to mourn his … Fans have said they will all start wearing black clothes to mourn his death

My fella must mourn his death every day then

Terrible... Been quite a few deaths this year in the world of metal...

Original Poster Banned

DragonChris;8686146

That is exactly what my fella said.

Hopefully Slayer will be all alive and well on sunday night.

DLM;8686212

That is exactly what my fella said.Hopefully Slayer will be all alive and … That is exactly what my fella said.Hopefully Slayer will be all alive and well on sunday night.

Yeah, it's a real tragedy.

Nice one. I've never been big into Slayer but love the aggression of Raining/Reign in Blood Need to listen to them a bit more actually...

I was at Metallica 2 weeks ago, they were phenomenal as always and great to see them on my home soil for a change! :thumbsup:

DLM;8686212

That is exactly what my fella said.Hopefully Slayer will be all alive and … That is exactly what my fella said.Hopefully Slayer will be all alive and well on sunday night.

you should get your hubby to check out playing with dolls on slayers myspace...its amazing...am going to see them on thu.....what to wear for a sweaty mosh pit??no my heels anyways

DLM;8685748

Very sad he was only 38.My fella is going to see Slayer on Sunday night … Very sad he was only 38.My fella is going to see Slayer on Sunday night :thumbsup:

DLM;8686131

My fella must mourn his death every day then

DLM;8686212

how your fella getting on?

xx

Banned

numptyj;8691996

how your fella getting on?xx

How's it going fella?

Original Poster Banned

lorsmanic;8691944

you should get your hubby to check out playing with dolls on slayers … you should get your hubby to check out playing with dolls on slayers myspace...its amazing...am going to see them on thu.....what to wear for a sweaty mosh pit??no my heels anyways

I'll let him know :-)

numptyj;8691996

how your fella getting on?xx

He is gorgeous and My FELLA :thumbsup:

DLM;8692024

I'll let him know :-)He is gorgeous and My FELLA :thumbsup:

Jealous that he is all yours, any chance of pics so some of us can get in on the action?
xx

Banned

numptyj;8692112

Jealous that he is all yours, any chance of pics so some of us can get in … Jealous that he is all yours, any chance of pics so some of us can get in on the action?xx

No chance of pics.

Don't ask again son.

vibeone;8692134

No chance of pics.Don't ask again son.

:giggle:

Banned

missp27, as much as I'd like to laugh, I'm probably now on my last last last last warning after tonights VB1 educational seminar, so I'll have to refuse.

vibeone;8692211

missp27, as much as I'd like to laugh, I'm probably now on my last last … missp27, as much as I'd like to laugh, I'm probably now on my last last last last warning after tonights VB1 educational seminar, so I'll have to refuse.

s'ok, i'll forgive you

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;8692112

Jealous that he is all yours, any chance of pics so some of us can get in … Jealous that he is all yours, any chance of pics so some of us can get in on the action?xx

I am sure you could take his hospital place next week he would be most grateful :thumbsup:

DragonChris;8686146

RJD being the biggest loss IMHO

ghinzani;8692865

RJD being the biggest loss IMHO

Yeah. I was going to list a few, but could only think of 3:

- Rev from A7X
- Ronnie James Dio
and now Paul Gray.

Possibly more, but those are the ones I'm aware of.

And whilst not a death, ZP left Dragonforce which just plain sucks

I heard through a grapevine that Paul was a founding member of slipknot, and they wont continue without the original lineup, which is a pretty big deal for Slipknot fans. I saw them at download last year and they were fantastic!

Most of the other 8 members have side projects anyway, Joey Jordison has the murderdolls and Corey Taylor has Stonesour so I dont think they will be going broke any time soon!

In truth the death of Paul was a tragic loss to the world of metal, the most poignant picture for me was this one (below) its of a policeman taking his beloved bass guitar from his hotel room. and as a bassist i can say.... DIBS!

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hph…jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions