Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Slots Available for 12 month Nintendo Online Membership

Posted 10th Sep 2022
Hello!
I've just started a new nintendo family membership for 12 months and have 7 slots available.

It will expire 10/09/23

Slots will be £4.50 each

I will need your email which your nintendo account is linked to and as soon as you can confirm you have been successfully added I'll send you over the details on how to pay.

PM me or comment below
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Is that a one off payment or monthly?
    Author
    One off payment for the whole year till 10th September 2023
  2. Avatar
    You may find that you get takers, but consider that people looking for others to share with usually do so without seeking to profit.

The standard price of £31.49 would work out to just under £4 per person. (edited)
    Author
    Thanks for your input
  3. Avatar
    Does that include the n64 and megadrive games or is that an extra subscription. Not familiar with Switch stuff as the kids use it
    Author
    No this is just this is just the standard membership sorry. Just the online play.
  4. Avatar
    Leech
  5. Avatar
    Interested
  6. Avatar
    Can someone please add me to their nintendo online family membership just for today so I can place a controller order?

I can't use my own nintendo online subscription as I don't have a switch yet

Waiting to hopefully get a Zelda limited edition one next year, but don't want to miss out on these

The N64 was my favourite console

Happy to send o2 or Vodafone vouchers such as cinema vouchers as a thank you

Thanks!

Just DM me and I can give you my email address

Otherwise I'm happy to pay for a slot too
Top Merchants