Slow Air Mail from China/Hong Kong?

13 replies
Found 4th Nov 2009
Anyone else having problems with deliveries from China and Hong Kong via air Mail.

I order quite a lot of stuff online and a lot comes from china via hong kong airmail,usually takes about 10 days but the last month or so most taking at least 3 weeks?

Anyone else suffering similar problems delays?

13 Comments

i ordered something recently and took 2 and half weeks to come

My last order took 3 weeks, about 3 weeks ago

TBH it's probably down to delays in the postal system here with the strikes and backlogs etc rather than the airmail part.

I got a Sat Box last week which took 3 days from Hong Kong via DHL

For the past 3month all items have been taking 3 weeks or more to arrive.

I even had two packets that looked like they had been opened and resealed, also there was no inspection notice inside/attached to them.

Received an item today sent Airmail from Hong Kong 10 day's ago.

Near mind post from china/hongkong......... UK 1st class is taking a week !!!....:w00t:

SUMMONER;6778126

For the past 3month all items have been taking 3 weeks or more to … For the past 3month all items have been taking 3 weeks or more to arrive.I even had two packets that looked like they had been opened and resealed, also there was no inspection notice inside/attached to them.

prob the postie seeing if it was anything worth nicking

Work stuff has been delayed "due to adverse weather conditions" only by a few days though !

ilovepink;6778205

prob the postie seeing if it was anything worth nicking

Had that done before, even resealed with a glue gun :roll:

Starr;6778236

Had that done before, even resealed with a glue gun :roll:

yep we have had ours opened and the envelopes and packaging all thrown in the bin sheds no items left though

Yeah, same/similar problem. It's due to the postal strikes here in the UK that is back logging all the post and parcels

I ordered some footy shirts from a site that recommended on here (think it might be coming from china or somewhere similar) and that was SIX WEEKS ago :?
(And STILL nothing!!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769419
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.11
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322861
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604808

See more discussions