Groups

Slumdog Millionaire....6 Oscars so far, but....

.....am I the only one to find it to be one of the most boring films ever?

Opinions?

22 Comments

personally i think most films that get Oscars are rubbish!

nope, it was one of the best I've seen in a long while :-D

I thought it was really good... :?

happy ending...

munshimq;4460522

happy ending...

If you ignore what happened to the brother

Don't say it's boring.......... we have it on DVD to watch tonight !

I thought it was brilliant

At Choc1969 9000 posts in 1 year, thats nearly 25 every day :w00t:

Keep up the good work with the cinema tickets (although i've not managed to get any for ages) ;-)

Banned

It's rare for films that win oscars to actually be a good film. This is one that's a good film.

All of these awards are meaningless to me. It's just contrived showbiz nonsense.

Can't stand it when the Brit awards come around either.

So the film is about someone going on Who wants to be a millionaire and wins? Is there going to be a sequel, but he goes on Golden Balls instead? Sounds rubbish.

●●●●●●●●●

i thought it was good but nuthing special certainly not good enough to win any oscars

slumdog is a good movie..

I didn't think it was as good as everyone makes out, but everyone's film tastes are different.

i think it was amazing...deserves the awards it getting.....great to see a british film doing so well.

A good film, but definately not a "feel good movie" as billed, I came away thinking about all those left behind still living in poverty.

My daughter went to see it and came back very enthusiastic about it - so much so that we all went to see it.
    It was a good film. It tells the story of how someone from the slums of Mumbai managed to answer the questions on 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" because of a series of 'random' life events.
    Well worth a visit ... use Orange Wednesdays and see it for half price!

love the film, most memorable one I have seen for a long time glad it won

too long

Excellent movie. Dunno how anyone can think differently of it.

splatsplatsplat;4460693

So the film is about someone going on Who wants to be a millionaire and … So the film is about someone going on Who wants to be a millionaire and wins? Is there going to be a sequel, but he goes on Golden Balls instead? Sounds rubbish.

I found this a great film to watch and think there's a lot more to this film than you've stated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions