Slummin' it

Banned
i am just hating those iceland adverts with those millionaires slummin it - does anyone fall for this comman as muck stuff anymore .. ?

5 Comments

wally07

i am just hating those iceland adverts with those millionaires slummin it … i am just hating those iceland adverts with those millionaires slummin it - does anyone fall for this comman as muck stuff anymore .. ?

what millionaires:? Kerry Katona is nearly bankrupt. I hope she does have to shop in iceland and use the delivery service as well because she can't afford a car to kart it home:)

Banned

I saw Kerry in there the other day, I'll admit she was filming a new ad, but she must have been leanng into those freezers for a bit too long - her nipples were very big.

Original Poster Banned

marshallka

what millionaires:? Kerry Katona is nearly bankrupt. I hope she does … what millionaires:? Kerry Katona is nearly bankrupt. I hope she does have to shop in iceland and use the delivery service as well because she can't afford a car to kart it home:)

you mean they is weally slummin it?

wally07

you mean they is weally slummin it?

I hope so, she is over rated and certainly not worthy of "mother of the year" in my eyes. I think she'll be joining hot uk deals soon to look out for tesco and asda codes.:giggle:

;-)

totally lost on point of post, like others have said kerry is no millionaire!

and must say some of iceland deals are good.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764082
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1868
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846113
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2448

See more discussions