Groups

Sly mum

Banned
    This morning my mum asked if i was going out tonight ect but told her i couldnt be bothered ..... so about 3 hours ago my mum asked me to look after my sister while she popped round to her friends house for a 'glass' of wine because they havent seen each other in a while. Ok now i just get a phone call and my mum is wrecked and going out on the town!! lol wtf she is like 42 i really didnt think she had it in her. Anyone else think this may have been slighty 'planned'? lol

77 Comments

from the second you said couldnt it was planned!

been planned for months.

wtf she is like 42 i really didnt think she had it in her

[email protected] comment !

Banned

Milf .

Original Poster Banned

Smeagol from the second you said couldnt it was planned!

lol good for her.

dont fight with your sister...

and make sure she doesnt make herself sick with eggs lol

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4906175

wtf she is like 42 i really didnt think she had it in [email protected] wtf she is like 42 i really didnt think she had it in [email protected] comment !

lol whats wrong with that comment.

supra09;4906181

Milf .

smooth :thumbsup:

shanecr;4906171

been planned for months.

not with my mother. EVERYTHING is left to the last minute "to see what the weathers like"!!! LOL even if its a bright sunny day as she's a women she'll change her mind at the drop of a hat!

how old are you DG :thinking:

Only one thing for it my m8 . . . . . . when she gets back . . . . . .

http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Kill%20it%20With%20Fire%20Aliens.jpg

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4906199

lol good for her.dont fight with your sister...and make sure she doesnt … lol good for her.dont fight with your sister...and make sure she doesnt make herself sick with eggs lol

Good for her, have you done this before or something? lol

And when on the phone she was giving it the 'come on i deserve a night out i havent been out in blah blah....' done me in like a kipper.

DangerGod;4906201

She's only 42 not 95:w00t:

DangerGod;4906201

when you have kids you'll understand lol

Original Poster Banned

dontdothatagain;4906207

how old are you DG :thinking:

20 next month, whys that?

DangerGod;4906218

20 next month, whys that?

Just your mum is pretty young thats all :w00t:

Ha Ha Ha! Old and Sly beats Young and Keen every time........

DangerGod;4906212

Good for her, have you done this before or something? lolAnd when on the … Good for her, have you done this before or something? lolAnd when on the phone she was giving it the 'come on i deserve a night out i havent been out in blah blah....' done me in like a kipper.

I wouldnt dare!

I ask my son if he will babysit... he's really good with the 3 yr old...

but leaving him with the two teen girls is pretty much a recipe for disaster, they would all end up killing each other lol

Original Poster Banned

Guys enough of the MILF already. i swear to god if a guy comes home with her tonight i will be Raging

ive accepted her going out.... but dam dont get me thinking about that ... that would be cheeky.

DangerGod;4906249

Guys enough of the MILF already. i swear to god if a guy comes home with … Guys enough of the MILF already. i swear to god if a guy comes home with her tonight i will be Ragingive accepted her going out.... but dam dont get me thinking about that ... that would be cheeky.

what is a milf?

do I want to know? lol

OH MY GOD. I just googled 'stitched up' in images to post a picture, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4906253

what is a milf?do I want to know? lol

mum ide like to **** ;-)

ClarityofMind;4906253

what is a milf?do I want to know? lol

mum i'd like to **** :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;4906259

OH MY GOD. I just googled 'stitched up' in images to post a picture, … OH MY GOD. I just googled 'stitched up' in images to post a picture, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

LMFAO I SEE IT I SEE IT

michelleleemoo;4906259

OH MY GOD. I just googled 'stitched up' in images to post a picture, … OH MY GOD. I just googled 'stitched up' in images to post a picture, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :w00t:

DangerGod;4906266

LMFAO I SEE IT I SEE IT

cant bloody miss it! :-D Im blinded for life

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;4906305

cant bloody miss it! :-D Im blinded for life

lol it was a rather disturbing image. I dont think google should show stuff like that without an adult warning.

DangerGod;4906314

lol it was a rather disturbing imagine. I dont think google should show … lol it was a rather disturbing imagine. I dont think google should show stuff like that without an adult warning.

I am an adult and I dont wanna see it!

maybe it was you making your sister a juice that swung it for your mum lol, good on her, you should tell her you'll do it regulary for her

loupomm;4906333

maybe it was you making your sister a juice that swung it for your mum … maybe it was you making your sister a juice that swung it for your mum lol, good on her, you should tell her you'll do it regulary for her

I'm thinking so lol

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;4906333

maybe it was you making your sister a juice that swung it for your mum … maybe it was you making your sister a juice that swung it for your mum lol, good on her, you should tell her you'll do it regulary for her

lol maybe it was. i would have probably agreed anyway to look after her although it would of took some persuading i guess lol. My sis is in her room watchin tv so all is good.

DangerGod;4906351

lol maybe it was. i would have probably agreed anyway to look after her … lol maybe it was. i would have probably agreed anyway to look after her although it would of took some persuading i guess lol. My sis is in her room watchin tv so all is good.

well done you :-D

DangerGod;4906351

lol maybe it was. i would have probably agreed anyway to look after her … lol maybe it was. i would have probably agreed anyway to look after her although it would of took some persuading i guess lol. My sis is in her room watchin tv so all is good.

Sounds like Mum knows you really well lol

deb8z;4906175

wtf she is like 42 i really didnt think she had it in [email protected] wtf she is like 42 i really didnt think she had it in [email protected] comment !

+1

Im the same age as your mum! Life starts @ 40
    My sons are 23, 22 and twins 19 - mine have all left home so were free to go out without babysitters

p.s
    She must trust you - feel proud not used

You've been had off mate lol

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;4906700

She planned it:thumbsup:Omg why did I google stitched up, curiosity got … She planned it:thumbsup:Omg why did I google stitched up, curiosity got the better of me ewwwwwwwwww.

^^^^

it put me off my easter egg thats for sure lol

Banned

Dont hate the Playa - hate the game!!!

Good on your mum she's probably getting her own back for all the stunts you've pulled over the years and if you haven't you must be an angel

bluebindy123;4906814

Good on your mum she's probably getting her own back for all the stunts … Good on your mum she's probably getting her own back for all the stunts you've pulled over the years and if you haven't you must be an angel

of course he's always been an angel*

[SIZE=1]*excludes 1st 18 years of life :-D[/SIZE]

Wenchybev;4906389

+1Im the same age as your mum! Life starts @ 40My sons are 23, 22 and … +1Im the same age as your mum! Life starts @ 40My sons are 23, 22 and twins 19 - mine have all left home so were free to go out without babysittersp.sShe must trust you - feel proud not used

awww thats a nice point. x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions