Groups
    EXPIRED

Sly Trilogy or Thieves in Time? (Vita)

So basically I played the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time demo and really enjoyed it... I was looking to buy the full version, but then noticed there is a trilogy version too, which I'm guessing is a collection of previous games in the series, re-made for the vita... If this is the case, should I go for that first, then go for Thieves in Time afterwards? or not? If I could get the opinion of someone who has played either one or both of these games, that would be really helpful! Thanks in advance

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

2 Comments

Yes the Sly trilogy is a collection of the PS2 games remade in HD. As for which one you should play first I'd go for the trilogy, It'll give you a better understanding of the story and Sly 2 & 3 are way better than Thieves in Time, although it's still a great game.

Also if you plan on buying the retail version make sure you buy it brand new, only 2 games (Sly 1 & 2) are on the Vita game card and Sly 3 is only available via a download code which comes inside the game case.

Original Poster

greyfox112

Yes the Sly trilogy is a collection of the PS2 games remade in HD. As for … Yes the Sly trilogy is a collection of the PS2 games remade in HD. As for which one you should play first I'd go for the trilogy, It'll give you a better understanding of the story and Sly 2 & 3 are way better than Thieves in Time, although it's still a great game.Also if you plan on buying the retail version make sure you buy it brand new, only 2 games (Sly 1 & 2) are on the Vita game card and Sly 3 is only available via a download code which comes inside the game case.

Ahh right okay, that's all very helpful thank you so much! I think I will go for the trilogy as you say to get a better understanding of the story, and thanks for the advice too, new it is!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter56
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions