Groups

Smackdown vs raw 2011 official thread

is anyone buying the game this year?
    post GT's in here.
    cheapest prices etc.
    also does anyone who pre-ordered from shopto know when theirs is coming because i read on the IGN forums that it would come on saturday by the earliest.

9 Comments

No Jeff Hardy on it so I am out.

Is there a SvR game where you can download created wrestlers?
    It takes hours to make one manually.

mighty mugger

No Jeff Hardy on it so I am out.

He'll be on the TNA game, will he not?

DarkKnight

Is there a SvR game where you can download created wrestlers?It takes … Is there a SvR game where you can download created wrestlers?It takes hours to make one manually.

On the ps3 version of 2010 you can download them from within the game.

jennyrocks

On the ps3 version of 2010 you can download them from within the game.

Awesome
    You mean ones that are made by rnadom people? or by the game producers?
    And you can get like every character?

DarkKnight

Awesome :)You mean ones that are made by rnadom people? or by the game … Awesome :)You mean ones that are made by rnadom people? or by the game producers? And you can get like every character?

Custom made ones, you can also download custom entrances both by random people.

jennyrocks

Custom made ones, you can also download custom entrances both by random … Custom made ones, you can also download custom entrances both by random people.

Just what i want then. (I only liked the Attitude era)
    I'll see what the cheapest price is then probably order it.
    Thanks mate

Original Poster

i ordered from shopto.net

DarkKnight

Just what i want then. (I only liked the Attitude era)I'll see what the … Just what i want then. (I only liked the Attitude era)I'll see what the cheapest price is then probably order it.Thanks mate

I agree the attitude era was the best, I don't watch wwe anymore I only watch TNA now.
    Your welcome
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism58
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31157
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764315
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846217

See more discussions