Groups
    EXPIRED

small bottles of moet

We're getting married in a few weeks time and would like to give a small bottle of moet to each usher, adult bridesmaids etc so we're looking for a great deal on approx 12 bottles. Any ideas?

9 Comments

how small??

They do 20cl or 37.5cl bottles

Original Poster

Oh I see! Probably the 35cl one then if we can find a good deal :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ooops! Don't know where I got the 35cl from! I meant 37.5cl.

Hi there

Check your local Thresher/Victoria Wine/Haddows for buy two get one free offers on this. I did it at Christmas. Good luck

After a quick look best i can see so far is.......

Online Tesco is the cheapest I can find for 375ml bottles £159.49 +delivery for case of 12
    tesco.com/win…ors

For the small bottles 200ml buy-a-gift do 4x200ml in a gift pack for £39.99 but order 3 and use the 25% off voucher (checked and seems to work) it comes to £87.00 for 12
    buyagift.co.uk/cgi…als

Hope this helps

Original Poster

Thanks DJNG22. Much appreciated

In regards to the tesco deal I posted.........

just browsing through the vouchers and found the code to get £15 off £50 worth of wine at Tesco - enter XX-C27D at checkout.

Also you get free delivery until the 18th with every order of wine over £99 so in total you get the 12 bottles for £144.49 DELIVERED!!!!

Works out about £12.04 per bottle. Bargain!!

:thumbsup:

Don't go to threasher they inflate there prices to do the b2g1free offer i work for both tesco and threshers tesco is by far the better offer and they deliver :0)

meagain

Don't go to threasher they inflate there prices to do the b2g1free offer … Don't go to threasher they inflate there prices to do the b2g1free offer i work for both tesco and threshers tesco is by far the better offer and they deliver :0)

I got them at Threshers, three 375ml bottles for £30, so if the do over inflate them, they still work out cheaper!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45
      2. Sky Box Sets Help11
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?612

See more discussions