small business ideas

recent series/episodes of Apprentice & Dragons Den seem to be lacking that real world creativity, imagination & passion I see in members here,

Pitch your crazy ideas & I might give you Tree Fiddy for 50%

15 Comments

I've got an idea. But I'm not telling you in case you pinch it.

I'll tell you this for nothing though... it's a little device that vibrates, and gets very wet.

Original Poster

I wouldn't nick someone's business plan that's just not cricket, I want to invest & make it grow, kick open doors with my huge network of grey suited contacts...& together we will rule the galaxy

miikeyblue

I've got an idea. But I'm not telling you in case you pinch it.I'll tell … I've got an idea. But I'm not telling you in case you pinch it.I'll tell you this for nothing though... it's a little device that vibrates, and gets very wet.

Let me patent it, then I'll share

How many suits you got working with you?

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Let me patent it, then I'll share :DHow many suits you got working with … Let me patent it, then I'll share :DHow many suits you got working with you?

thousands, they're everywhere just now & are not afraid of getting stuck into some hard graft
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WHZPEkZCqwA/maxresdefault.jpg

Banned

Pet Rock

In April 1975, Gary Dahl was in a bar in Bonny Doon listening to his friends complain about their pets. This gave Dahl the idea for the perfect "pet": a rock.[1] A rock would not need to be fed, walked, bathed, or groomed; and would not die, become sick, or be disobedient. Dahl said they were to be the perfect pets, and joked about it with his friends.[2] Dahl took the idea seriously, and drafted an "instruction manual" for a pet rock. The manual was full of puns, gags and plays on words that referred to the rock as an actual pet.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Lifestyle/gty_pet_rock_150401_4x3_992.jpg

The fad lasted about six months, ending after a short increase in sales during the Christmas season of December 1975. Although by February 1976 they were discounted due to lower sales, Dahl sold 1.5 million Pet Rocks for $4 each,[3] and became a millionaire

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ock

A VR app which allows someone to watch TV
Edited by: "hass123" 12th Oct 2016

A flea circus

Banned

if anyone can make a microchip GPS device where the movement of the animal charges battery it will sell. Not a small business idea though and the patent has been filed

Banned

Ok here's one I also believe has been patented because it was something I thought of years ago and did look. To this day it doesn't exist as far as I know, and should do. It would cost pennies to implement.

When you make an outgoing call from your home landline phone, after a programmable amount of time (default 59 mins) your handset would beep to indicate its time to hang up and redial. I've never understood why Panasonic just don't implement it.

Original Poster

like a kinetic watch, I guess it will need a fair bit of power to ping up to the satellites though

cchopps

if anyone can make a microchip GPS device where the movement of the … if anyone can make a microchip GPS device where the movement of the animal charges battery it will sell. Not a small business idea though and the patent has been filed

3D Glasses.
You put them on and see the real world in 3D.

miikeyblue

I've got an idea. But I'm not telling you in case you pinch it.I'll tell … I've got an idea. But I'm not telling you in case you pinch it.I'll tell you this for nothing though... it's a little device that vibrates, and gets very wet.

​I'm in you in? Is it in?

drtongue

​I'm in you in? Is it in?

​You sound very confused?

DarkEnergy2012

I wouldn't nick someone's business plan that's just not cricket, I want … I wouldn't nick someone's business plan that's just not cricket, I want to invest & make it grow, kick open doors with my huge network of grey suited contacts...& together we will rule the galaxy

Who will play the one described as a 'titan of the leisure industry'? Don't mention of course that it was all inherited as you have a false media profile to maintain.

Dyslexic_Dog

​You sound very confused?

​I'm not the only one am I?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions