Found 18th Dec 2016
Anyone know where to get small santa hats from? Somewhere around 2-3" diameter. The kind of size that would fit a small cat...

7 Comments

I got mine from poundworld if it helps?
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 18th Dec 2016

Dont the materials its made from are cheap and nasty and can end up irritating a cat skin badly, its not natural for a cat to wear a hat.

chuckiedoll

I got mine from poundworld if it helps?

Original Poster

I'm not planning to make a cat wear one, it's to modify my horrendous Christmas jumper!

I'll check Poundland.

googley2

Dont the materials its made from are cheap and nasty and can end up … Dont the materials its made from are cheap and nasty and can end up irritating a cat skin badly, its not natural for a cat to wear a hat.

I disagree. It's perfectly natural for a cat in a hat, there's even a book on it.

Do you know anyone who knits? They could probably knock one up in an hour or so for you if they had the wool. I know I could.

wilkos have them - depends on the specific store though

Original Poster

Thanks. Going to pop in to Poundland and Wilkos shortly. Unfortunately I don't know anyone that knits.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Did you know?3159
    2. Fantasy Premier League starts today1853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769593
    4. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…33

See more discussions