Groups

Small claims procedings

i want to take Great Universal to a small claims court. Which sheriff court do i apply to? Im in Scotland and |Great Universal are in England. Its regarding having them take responsibility for a faulty plasma tv

8 Comments

I used Money Claim On Line yesterday for a claim against Travelodge.

You could go to their site (MCOL) and look for information there.

Original Poster

liveforfree;5695157

I used Money Claim On Line yesterday for a claim against Travelodge.You … I used Money Claim On Line yesterday for a claim against Travelodge.You could go to their site (MCOL) and look for information there.

England or Wales only. Im in Scotland.

Original Poster

Rang our local sheriff court, just going to make the claim there.

let us know how it goes please and good luck with your claim

Good luck with it xx

Keep us updated on this one. It'd be interesting to see how you get on, since I'm planning on doing the same with eBuyer soon.

Banned

make sure your claim is watertight as they will have solicitors who will jump on any little mistake

Original Poster

ALICOM007;5695492

let us know how it goes please and good luck with your claim

torapoole;5695497

Good luck with it xx

dxx;5695619

Keep us updated on this one. It'd be interesting to see how you get on, … Keep us updated on this one. It'd be interesting to see how you get on, since I'm planning on doing the same with eBuyer soon.

will do. Its annoying, frustrating, basically they refused to help because our engineers report for the tv doesnt state 'manufacturers fault'.
    i rang the repair company ( who are on great universals books for carrying out repairs) they advise me that what is stated on the report shows a manufacturers report, and to advise great universal to phone them.
    so that call was made, great universal now claim to have phoned twice before and been told the tv fault was wear and tear. So they have changed their story for refusing the repair/replacement.
    So next thursday, i will pay the court fees and let it be settled that way.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions