Groups

Small Claims Question

When pursuing a claim against a company, is it best to send the documents to the registered address or the operating one. I've got letters from the company with two addresses with registered address corresponding to an accountancy firm, which I assume are their accountants. Don't want them to claim later they didn't receive the documents!

6 Comments

Definitely their registered address IMO.

Could you maybe send a copy to both to cover your back?

Original Poster

moob;5508862

Definitely their registered address IMO.

Yep that's what I was thinking too - just checked companies house and the registered address corresponds. I guess that means any official post should be sent there.

Becksdawe;5508874

Could you maybe send a copy to both to cover your back?

Unfortunately not - the moneyclaim website only seems to allow a single address.

reg address

send to the registered address? Have u sent a letter before action to the registered address?

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;5509220

send to the registered address? Have u sent a letter before action to the … send to the registered address? Have u sent a letter before action to the registered address?

Yep I sent that to both addresses, with a 14 days time limit for suitable response.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844476
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354

See more discussions