Small corner entry shower tray and enclosure

Posted 1st Nov
Hi, i am after a corner entry shower enclosure and tray in either of these sizes760 x 760 or 800 x 800.

I have seen various online ranging vastly in price. I just want sturdy, strong and deep shower tray and an enclosure thats easy to clean.

Any recommendations? Max budget is 400.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
My suggestion would be not to get a quadrant shower at those sizes if you can.

We have a quadrant shower 800*800 and I find the amount of space wasted is unreal.

Were looking to change to either a 800*900 shower tray or 800*800 Square tray, massive difference in space (obviously comparing the same sizes)
Sc4mp001/11/2019 14:39

My suggestion would be not to get a quadrant shower at those sizes if you …My suggestion would be not to get a quadrant shower at those sizes if you can.We have a quadrant shower 800*800 and I find the amount of space wasted is unreal.Were looking to change to either a 800*900 shower tray or 800*800 Square tray, massive difference in space (obviously comparing the same sizes)

Would love bigger shower but restricted by space
ran123ran01/11/2019 17:32

Would love bigger shower but restricted by space

Yeah same here, restricted due to a door and unit so can go bigger by 10cm towards the unit but no more so just saving up to do that.

As you can't go more than 800*800 than I'd only advice not to by a quadrant shower,we have one and I've stood in a square one and it's unreal how much space you lose.
Sc4mp001/11/2019 17:45

Yeah same here, restricted due to a door and unit so can go bigger by 10cm …Yeah same here, restricted due to a door and unit so can go bigger by 10cm towards the unit but no more so just saving up to do that.As you can't go more than 800*800 than I'd only advice not to by a quadrant shower,we have one and I've stood in a square one and it's unreal how much space you lose.

Definately not going for quadrant.
DistortedVision01/11/2019 13:33

Have a look at Kudos Showers:https://www.kudosshowers.co.uk/

I am liking a range called Pinnacle by Kudos showers.....quite pricey but the dimensions will allow me to put in a hinged door instead of corner entry....need to expand my budget
ran123ran02/11/2019 17:58

I am liking a range called Pinnacle by Kudos showers.....quite pricey but …I am liking a range called Pinnacle by Kudos showers.....quite pricey but the dimensions will allow me to put in a hinged door instead of corner entry....need to expand my budget

We have Kudos tray and enclosure in both our bathrooms. Really nice.
DistortedVision02/11/2019 18:42

We have Kudos tray and enclosure in both our bathrooms. Really nice.

Did you need to buy the plinth, etc to go with the shower tray?
What plinth? We didn't get one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants