Small, decent humidifier

Found 9th Nov 2017
I need something that will bring humidity in a 4m x 4m up from around 30% to 60%. I'm not sure those ceramic things you fill with water and hang over the radiator would cut it. Would it? Otherwise I need something small, quiet and ideally mains powered and under 20. I'm not interested in paying more for features like light or diffusing aroma, I just need to raise the humidity as the heating is making it uncomfortably dry.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments
I got this one for the kid ... needs it for asthma and good if they have a cold ... you can add oil to it for colds. Forgot what its calls but the one you usually put on a tissue and sniff ... It works great ... is quite ... with humidifiers you have to be carefull and make sure afterwards a window or something is open to prevent damp etc ...

amazon.co.uk/Vic…GEM
Original Poster
krazyasif78628 m ago

I got this one for the kid ... needs it for asthma and good if they have a …I got this one for the kid ... needs it for asthma and good if they have a cold ... you can add oil to it for colds. Forgot what its calls but the one you usually put on a tissue and sniff ... It works great ... is quite ... with humidifiers you have to be carefull and make sure afterwards a window or something is open to prevent damp etc ...https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vicks-VH750-Warm-Mist-Humidifier/dp/B00H5A0IUA/ref=pd_sbs_364_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=YSR9FR1FDXFAPMTM3GEM

Cheers for that. Price is low, it is cheaper than the smaller models, but reviews aren't great. Too many complaints of leaks apart from other subjective/specific comments.
Aldi are selling dehumidifiers now. You have 60 days to return it if it doesn't solve your problem.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions