Groups
    EXPIRED

Small Double Fitted Sheet

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells small double, 3/4, 4foot 100% cotton (non polycotton) fitted sheets in a light grey colour? I can get one from La Roudette for £6 using a £15 off £20 spend but to be honest I don't trust them with discount codes so I'd rather pay a bit more and know I won't be over charged! I can't really afford anything over £15 so the cheapest possible would be best!

Thanks!

Krato

4 Comments

ebay? its where i bought them.

Original Poster

Thanks plumberman! They seem to have some great priced cotton sheets on ebay, don't know why I never thought of that before! They don't seem to have any grey at the moment but I'll keep a look out for some. I've had difficulty finding fitted sheets since I got my small double, I have a double flat sheet on at the moment but it keeps rolling up and moving =[

krato;7206077

Thanks plumberman! They seem to have some great priced cotton sheets on … Thanks plumberman! They seem to have some great priced cotton sheets on ebay, don't know why I never thought of that before! They don't seem to have any grey at the moment but I'll keep a look out for some. I've had difficulty finding fitted sheets since I got my small double, I have a double flat sheet on at the moment but it keeps rolling up and moving =[

i got them off ebay just email the sellers ask for grey as im sure they will have cos they had such a massive choice? they were a fraction of the price locally too:thumbsup:

i also got the mattress cover and headboard so cheap and rare to find..

Original Poster

plumberman01;7206584

i got them off ebay just email the sellers ask for grey as im sure they … i got them off ebay just email the sellers ask for grey as im sure they will have cos they had such a massive choice? they were a fraction of the price locally too:thumbsup:i also got the mattress cover and headboard so cheap and rare to find..

That's another thing I currently have as double, mattress protector! lol I'll send a few emails out to the bigger sellers who list lots of colours. TBH colour doesn't really matter as you don't see it when the beds made, just want one to go with my black duvet and grey and black pillows!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky66
      2. Chromecast11
      3. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?22

See more discussions