Groups
    EXPIRED

small double mattress.

Banned
    where can i get a good small double mattress from, i have been looking and cant find any i like around £150 or cheaper.
    rep added for help.

10 Comments

Ikea do them for about £90 all different sizes...might be able to find one there?

Small double mattress? Isn't that called a single :w00t: Not helpful but your post did make me laugh ;-)

Small double is 4ft while double is 4ft 6''

Next time, make sure you dont end up looking like the fool...

Shengis;6010388

Small double mattress? Isn't that called a single :w00t: Not helpful but … Small double mattress? Isn't that called a single :w00t: Not helpful but your post did make me laugh ;-)

I know you can get 3/4 double beds....so perhaps s/he is meaning that size?

Roselee

This website seems to have some decent quality mattresses around the price range you mentioned in your original post - mattressnextday.co.uk/

lil_tiger;6010423

I know you can get 3/4 double beds....so perhaps s/he is meaning that … I know you can get 3/4 double beds....so perhaps s/he is meaning that size?

Apparently so, still thought it was funny though

I've just ordered a small double bed mattress from [url]www.limelight.co.uk[/url]
    They have a few 4ft mattresses to choose from I went for the 8"thick sprung interior quilted Belmont £99.00

Original Poster Banned

thanks for all your help, rep added.

sounds rather simple, but have you tried argos lol ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions