Groups
    EXPIRED

Small Filing Cabinets Under £30?

Hi All

There was a similar request from someone about a week ago from someone looking for cheap filing cabinets.

In an ideal world, the following deal would be available: -

hotukdeals.com/ite…ne/

but this has expired. I've searched the usual suspects to include Asda, Tesco, Staples, Viking Direct, Argos but I appreciate there are better connected people out there who may have some options other than eBay for a 2 or 3 drawer lockable cabinet.

If it helps I'm based in Bolton so if anyone is local and has something gathering dust, I'll be able to collect. Best I've seen so far is £44 so thanks for reading and I hope someone's aware of a current/upcoming deal.

4 Comments

]http//ww…np=
    tesco direct & argos have some for under £30 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Useful site to know cheerleader. Unfortunately none are lockable but would like to add some rep if only so I can check that site on a daily basis! How would I do this and sorry for wasting so much of your time?!

hardingcj;5489661

Useful site to know cheerleader. Unfortunately none are lockable but … Useful site to know cheerleader. Unfortunately none are lockable but would like to add some rep if only so I can check that site on a daily basis! How would I do this and sorry for wasting so much of your time?!

to rep someone, you just click on the 'scales' next to their name (above the red triangle) - you can fill in a reason & don't forget to sign it with your username so they know who it's from ...

Original Poster

Thanks Laffy. Done along with the same for your good self!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33

See more discussions