Groups
    EXPIRED

Small gift ideas for a ten year old boy?

Hello,
    I'd like to get my friends son a little something to open for Christmas but just what is a ten year old boy interested in? And what can I get for the £10 mark?

10 Comments

If he's a bit of a nerd like most kids these days with their smartphones and tablets just get him one of those DIY educational toys like this amazon.co.uk/Edu…lds

In fact if you read the reviews there's actually one left by a customer saying it was well received by a 10 year old boy.

I would love to know why someone would negative point my suggestion ? ?

I have a son around this age who likes the different bop-its and it's in the price range , idiots on here (_;)
    Edited by: "OnPoint" 1st Dec 2014

Original Poster

Thanks you for your posts. I'm still unsure so if anyone else has a ten year old I would appreciate your thoughts :-)

I work with kids of this age. diary of a wimpy kid books. minecraft anything. football or logoed stuff. a science or magic trick kit. card tricks.

I have a Son of this age and have to agree with the above comment about Minecraft and Diary of a wimpy kid. Also my Son loves the David Walliams and Tom Gates books. David Walliams latest book is on offer in Tesco for £5.00 and the book people have a brilliant offer on a pack of Tom Gates books.WHSmiths is also very good at the moment with lots of book packs at £5.00. The Airfix models are quite good fun for them aswell and most are under the ten pound mark.

It's a bad idea to get him a random game, unless you know what he likes and already has. Better to just buy him a £10 steam voucher, so he can get use it for whichever game he's into.

Original Poster

Thanks all :-)

Original Poster

I've gone for pop bottle science. Let's hope it's a [email protected]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1112
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!22
      3. How to cancel Sky subscription68
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming35