small heaters for hands?

Posted 23rd Nov
I get very cold hands when playing games even if the room itself is warm and it hampers reaction times, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend 1 or 2 small heaters that could sit on my desk?

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
I wear heated gloves
Handles for forks?

A "Black Friday Deal" starts at 11:59pm on this product, if that helps...

[ amazon.co.uk/dp/…5Y/ ]
Put your console on the desk and then just rest your hands on it, if my OG PS4 is anything to go by you'll be toasty in no time.
you need these hand warmers. You can also get them in poundland. Just put in hotwater to reuse.
amazon.co.uk/Poc…1-3
Fingerless gloves are a cheaper option. I'm not joking! I wear them sometimes when my arthritis flares up.
First world problems......!
Cut your trouser pockets and you have a heating element to hand
Put a bag of frozen peas down your pants, you won't notice your cold hands any more
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell23/11/2019 23:17

Put a bag of frozen peas down your pants, you won't notice your cold hands …Put a bag of frozen peas down your pants, you won't notice your cold hands any more

Needs a variety of two veg to go with @AsariMilk's rare meat...

39092119-i53r7.jpg
Got one of these for mrs as she was always moaning about being cold when I was red hot.
amazon.co.uk/dp/…3RY

Only paid £9 for it, shot up in value now though
deleted1471098
Buy a sauna and play in it. Fit screen outside and cling to glass like a window licker.....
Edited by: "deleted1471098" 24th Nov
deleted1471098
On a more serious note, a walking treadmill. Reason hands are cold is due to poor circulation, if you ignore it you risk damaging your health. Try a walking treadmill when playing games with a controller it shouldn’t be a problem. It’s also a good way to get exercise.
Edited by: "deleted1471098" 24th Nov
Is it just while gaming or in all situations? Might be worth a check up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions