Found 19th Jun 2008
Hi all,

My gf's parents are looking for a smallish LCD TV for their bedroom. Something 22" or smaller. They wouldn't mind a combo set that has a built-in DVD player too. Though, that isn't essential.

Any suggestions for a good bargain?

1. Ask
  2. LCD TV
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. LCD TV
11 Comments

argos if u dnt mind the A.S brand

Argos;
19" HD ready, Samsung TV Widescreen
Catalogue number; 529 3345
£170, I have one of these and they are superb, recommended

I've got the Wharfedale 19" HD ready Lcd TV/DVD combi on the bedroom wall and find it a good size. It' got £50 off at Argos now so is just £179.99

ktmakwana;2347060

i would personally recommend:]Samsung T220 22" Widescreen 2ms Gloss Black … i would personally recommend:]Samsung T220 22" Widescreen 2ms Gloss Black LCD Monitor - £244.94full 1080p support, low power consumption and brilliant make!

surely they say no point in 1080p unless its over 38 inches?

dno tho.

]Amazon £191.45

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uS2%2BRWaoL._SS400_.jpg
LG W2552TQ 22" Widescreen DVI 2ms Black LCD Monitor - Tilt Stand

This one is pretty good. Primarily a PC montor but i use it as a TV only and have no complaints. Reputable brand and HD ready for under £150! Got one myslef ]http//ww…8-1 £144.92

Have just bought a UMC 22" digital TV with Freeview and integral DVD player from Tesco for £229.97. Picture is superb - hghresolution - and piece of cake to set up. :):):)

Original Poster

Thanks for all the suggestions!

I happened to pop into Tesco today, and picked up the 22" UMC as suggested by takijim. It's the perfect solution, has Freeview and a built-in DVD player! Picture quality is good, and it is a piece of cake to setup. Ideal for a bedroom set.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    4. MacBook44

See more discussions