Groups

Small phone bundle/solo?

SWMBO just got out of her EE contract 11 months early (price rise out of bundle opt out) so she's looking for a new phone contact or solo/SIM only.

Currently has an S4 Mini which she likes (moving from a Windows phone to Android) and wants something like that (maybe am S5/S6 mini). Does anyone have any smaller phone recommendations that may come in a bundle? There are some amazing simo deals but buying a new phone is always a big wedge.

Any personal recommendations would be great.

3 Comments

Original Poster

Oh, and signal is terrible on EE so probably looking at Vodafone for coverage

fozzeh

Oh, and signal is terrible on EE so probably looking at Vodafone for … Oh, and signal is terrible on EE so probably looking at Vodafone for coverage

​hi fozzeh, I find O2 (giffgaff 4G) signal far stronger in our area, even stronger than O2 3G. I left EE due to dropped calls and fluctuating signal strength.

I have the 5.5" moto G4 in white and the snapdragon 810 CPU flies on it and the fast charge facility (aukey quick charger dual port) charges the phone to 100% in an hour from flat.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1022
      2. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.55
      3. Gaming Monitor44
      4. Ap on iPhone ios1133

See more discussions