Groups
    EXPIRED

Small screen laptop

Hi, my brother saw someone using a laptop at his uni with a screen that was about 7 or 8 inches. She said that she bought it on ebay but I can't find it anywhere (mostly because I have no idea what I'm looking for). Any suggestions on where I can get such a thing and cheaply? It had a 20gb hard drive if that helps.

Thanks a lot!

1 Comment

i had a 8.9" laptop a while back, was a fujitsu siemens p1510D, awesome little laptop with touchscreen, gig of ram, 60 gig hard drive etc but no optical drive. cost me the best part of £700 but they seem to go on ebay for a few hundred more than that. there are various makes and models of small laptops like the oqo or the toshiba librettos, but they seem to cost a lot more due to the portability and tend to not have any opitcal drives. Also they are not to good for using to view videos etc due to the small size, i found it annoying to use mine for typing for anymore than an hour.

Your best bet would be to use ebays search finder tool within the laptop section for any laptop with a 13" or less screen. Sony do a nice portable one for around 600ish but i cant seem to remember the model no
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions