Groups

Small screen - LCD TV - cheapest price.

Hi, I am looking for the cheapest lcd tv around for my Son's room. I only want a small one...maybe a 15 inch screen (about the size of a normal portable).
    Found a few in Argos and Currys but thought there may be a better deal to be had.
    Has anyone found any good deals lately?
    Thanks.

8 Comments

Does it need to have freeview?

Original Poster

t0mm;1679580

Does it need to have freeview?

Would be good but not crucial.

I know Argos have a 19" HDTV with Freeview for about £130, too big too much? if not i'll try to find the link for you.

Original Poster

t0mm;1679610

I know Argos have a 19" HDTV with Freeview for about £130, too big too … I know Argos have a 19" HDTV with Freeview for about £130, too big too much? if not i'll try to find the link for you.

Thanks. I think I looked at that one. It is a little big but definately an option if I can't find anything else.

andreahh24;1679626

Thanks. I think I looked at that one. It is a little big but definately … Thanks. I think I looked at that one. It is a little big but definately an option if I can't find anything else.

Mine in my room is 19" and I don't think it looks all that bigger then a 15, although - if you literally can't squeeze it in.

Original Poster

I have to try and fit it in between the corner of the room and the curtains so we are a little pressed for space. A change around in his room may be in order.
    Thanks for your help.

Glad I could be of assistance, i'll keep an eye out for you though.

The new formats are 16:9 so something that is 15" might be alot shorter but wider than an old 15" portable
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207
      3. word association Game72844179
      4. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating44

See more discussions