Small smart phone

Found 18th Mar
Hello, I'd be grateful for any advice on a new smart phone, but has to be a smaller size. my partner currently has a galaxy s5 mini, though it is starting to die. her SIM only contract is only £10 and she'd like to keep that so signing up to new contract is an unlikely option.

I have looked today and thought about the Sony xz compact although in store she didn't like the shape of it, and also she is quite keen to keep with the Samsung as that is what she is used to. The samsung A3 2017 looked about the right size and at £200 ish that comes in the price bracket of £300.

So any opinions on this phone would be appreciated or any alternate phones which may fit the bill please, the main criteria is the size, it has to be no real bigger than the A3, my pixel for example is too big.

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I bought an A3 second hand back in 2016 paid £120.00 , it's still going strong really pleased with it has all the features I need and a nice compact size
Here is a comparison

m.gsmarena.com/com…252

I have the A3 2016 and am pleased with it. Not the last word in tech by any means, but good enough for me. Shame about the non-removable battery, but same goes for most smartphones these days.
Thank you both, really helpful to get some opinions.
Iphone se is small and cheap
I am not an iPhone fan, much preferring android, but honestly I am +1 for the iPhone SE.

Too small for me, but my son loves his.

It is really good if you can manage with the size.
A3 2017 is actually a really good and very underrated handset. Replaced my wife's Sony Z3 Compact with one.

It's fast, great camera and baatery life is also very good. She gets a good 2 days out of hers.

The other option to consider is the iPhone SE, another great phone but battery life not as good as the A3
Thank you everyone, as I said she doesn't want to change from a Samsung to a sony as that is what she is used to, so an I phone is a huge no go as that has a completely different operating system.

Think we are going to go for the A3, now it's just finding it the cheapest.

Thanks for all the comments
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants