Posted 22nd Jan 2023 (Posted 19 h, 42 m ago)
Looking for one for my birthday I’ve had tassimos and dolce gustos that I’m still using, I’ve seen a lot off people say it’s not hot enough, also looking for reviews discount codes will help thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    I’ve had both like you and also a delonghi bean to cup. The delonghi was great for a starter machine but I’ve recently moved to a Melitta T smart. Cost £500 and has a built in milk frother. Brilliant machine but it all depends on budget really as there’s load’s available.
    Author
    What the difference on this machine as seen different model numbers on them, also what the temperature like onit?
  2. Avatar
    My bean to cup is not hot enough for me (it is for others) but heating the cup as the machine is getting ready sorts that. I don't find it any hassle. Temperature is a personal thing
  3. Avatar
    I think the people who say they aren't hot, aren't reading the manual.

I have had the Delonghi and now just got a Melitta and both have adjustments you can make to the water temp.

My other half has Americano and I set the coffee amount, strength and water temp on the Melitta and she said it was too hot, so dialled it down and its perfect.
  4. Avatar
    Heating the cup is the most important thing. If I heat the the cup well my coffee is a good temperature from my Delonghi bean-to-cup (adjusted to the highest heat setting) but into a cold cup it goes cold instantly.
  5. Avatar
    make sure you adjust the temp of the water. But I just drink americanos etc so make a double expresso and then use hot water from the kettle.
Top Merchants