Smart Casual Shoes

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Does anyone know where i can get some decent looking, good quality smart casual shoes from that will look good with jeans and chinos? I’ve been buying crap online for far too long and just dont venture out to city or high streets any more. Been looking on websites of Schuh, Clarks, John Lewis but nothing is taking my fancy.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Go to TK Maxx and have a good look at what they have on the shelves. Although to be honest if you didn't see any smart casual shoes you liked at either Clarks, Schuh, or John Lewis then I'm not sure exactly what you are hoping to find.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 7th Dec 2019
Aldo always have smart casual and formal shoes

aldoshoes.com/uk/…all
I tend to wear boots., got a pair of lace up, chelsea and desert, mix and match, get black/brown and tan or camel, look smart with well fitted slim/stretch jeans, I like the heal/edge of the visible sole different banded colours(hard to explain) and the stitching round the edge adds a nice touch, if it's suede make sure it's its suede, if they are not comfortable straight away, get rid, clarks have been my favourite especially the online outlet, look for codes, had some right rubbish from boohooman
39284625-XKquK.jpgSomething like this but I'd want leather
deleted1471098
I’ve heard lots of good things about here too thebroguetrader.com
Doc Martens?
You cannot go wrong with Crocs.

They look awful with everything.
My kid wears brogini brogini.com/rid…ale

they periodically clear some of the higher cost better design & cut boots which is why she has brown & black short jodphur boots for both school & weekends.

as it is a mainstream classic look she has no qualms.
Might do you?

Other than that I tend to order from Loake 's / church 's seconds when i remember. again worth keeping an eye on or visiting the factory shops in Northamptonshire
deleted1965997
Chukka boots are my winter go-to
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions