Smart feature on Samsung tv

Found 2nd Aug
Hi guys
Just wondering how is everyone using their smart feature on their Samsung tv.

any good apps (besides the usual iPlayer or Netflix....)

I only stream and the odd Netflix movie now and then but there must be some other uses for this beast of a tv I'm having (75mu8000)
Community Updates
18 Comments
I've only ever used iplayer/itvHub/all4 and USB for downloaded video files on mine.
I purchased the IPTV app, got a reliable "smart iptvv" sub from ebay and so far all is good,
The EPG isn't the greatest but it is pretty cool. I recommend it.
I watch lots of YouTube, sometimes a bit of WWE Network (got a lifetime sub off ebay). I sometimes use the Google Play Movies and RakutenTV apps.
One notable omission is a uktv play app. As a virgin media customer this is a bit annoying.
Oh, and casting video from YouTube on my phone to the TV.
radium50 m ago

One notable omission is a uktv play app. As a virgin media customer this …One notable omission is a uktv play app. As a virgin media customer this is a bit annoying.

One of the first rum staff on their website had a great suggestion for that.....buy a roku you can imagine how that went down
Flawless iptv runs perfect on Samsung smart tv
I use Netflix Google videos and rakuten oh and twitch
No problems with the smart app on our Samsung TV.
malnuman8 h, 43 m ago

I purchased the IPTV app, got a reliable "smart iptvv" sub from …I purchased the IPTV app, got a reliable "smart iptvv" sub from ebay and so far all is good,

Hi there
I was gonna do the same
Did you get the 22-25£ A year sub or a more expensive one?
Snakeyes6468 h, 24 m ago

I use Netflix Google videos and rakuten oh and twitch

Your tv has Twitch? Wish mine did
johnro2 h, 54 m ago

Hi thereI was gonna do the sameDid you get the 22-25£ A year sub or a more …Hi thereI was gonna do the sameDid you get the 22-25£ A year sub or a more expensive one?

Yeah mine was £24.80, had it three months now, runs ok so far, waiting for the footy season to really test it out,. you can get a 24 trial for a couple of quid.. gotta be careful though, i got burned with a cheap yearly Netflix, lasted bout a month then it stopped and the seller is no longer on eBay..
malnuman3rd Aug

Yeah mine was £24.80, had it three months now, runs ok so far, …Yeah mine was £24.80, had it three months now, runs ok so far, waiting for the footy season to really test it out,. you can get a 24 trial for a couple of quid.. gotta be careful though, i got burned with a cheap yearly Netflix, lasted bout a month then it stopped and the seller is no longer on eBay..

So it's more like a lottery with these then
Guess it can be, but am happy with my supplier, get a big selection of movies to, try out the trial for £1.50, or wait till next week when footy starts, that's a good test of the streaming service, any buffering etc
jco832 h, 53 m ago

Your tv has Twitch? Wish mine did

34585253-TNIfW.jpgYeah =)
As said above IPTV app is good if you can find a good content supplier.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions