Groups

smart phone company

Some one mentioned this company on a deal a couple of weeks ago firstly are they any good secondly if you purchase a sim off them who are you in contract with them or the company 3 or ee if you buy their sim

5 Comments

if i remember rightly, if you got a handset contract with them, then your network access would be through whatever provider you had (ie three etc).

however the phone would be through them, so they would arrange pickup etc if it failed.

Seem to be related to mobilephonesdirect, I've bought from both in the past, happy with service and now get almost identical email offers hours apart. Same layout, just different company name.

Original Poster

liamf12

Seem to be related to mobilephonesdirect, I've bought from both in the … Seem to be related to mobilephonesdirect, I've bought from both in the past, happy with service and now get almost identical email offers hours apart. Same layout, just different company name.

If you buy a sim only who's your contract with them or the sim phone provider

cwj3820

If you buy a sim only who's your contract with them or the sim phone … If you buy a sim only who's your contract with them or the sim phone provider

​in what sense. u will be billed and have a contract with the network provider like any other sim u purchase from anywhere else so say if u were due cashabck that part is with them so if they break a part of that contract u can't just refuse to pay on ur network u can't really do that. sorry if that doesn't make sense but that's how it usually is for almost all phone contracts with 3rd party. if there was issues with service it would be dealt with by the network aswell.

Original Poster

MynameisM

​in what sense. u will be billed and have a contract with the network p … ​in what sense. u will be billed and have a contract with the network provider like any other sim u purchase from anywhere else so say if u were due cashabck that part is with them so if they break a part of that contract u can't just refuse to pay on ur network u can't really do that. sorry if that doesn't make sense but that's how it usually is for almost all phone contracts with 3rd party. if there was issues with service it would be dealt with by the network aswell.

Yea makes sense thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running10
      2. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      3. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22
      4. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?34

See more discussions