Smart scale. Fitbit aria???

Found 15th Dec 2017
Hi there
After some advice if anyone can help. I'm looking at the new fitbit aria 2 scales which have just been released for a Christmas gift but I don't really know if they're worth the £119.99 price tag.

Does anyone know if they are or is there a diff brand that's good/better/better value. No time for gearbest now unfortunately

It'd be nice if they worked alongside myfitnesspal and/or the fitbit app too

Thanks for any advice
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Nokia Body, Body+, Cardio....
mattsk25 m ago

Nokia Body, Body+, Cardio....

Ah yea, body+ looks like it's got all the same functions I think. Didn't expect any other to link the fitbit app but fitness pal is on the list. And it's half the price
Or I've just read about a withings WiFi scale if anyone can comment on that?
jenmumof526 m ago

Or I've just read about a withings WiFi scale if anyone can comment on …Or I've just read about a withings WiFi scale if anyone can comment on that?

same stuff just rebranded. Withings is now Nokia
Edited by: "mattsk" 15th Dec 2017
mattsk10 m ago

same stuff just rebranded. Withings is now Nokia

Ah, good to know!!
The withings ws-50 looks the same as the body+ but functionality looks the same as the more expensive Nokia body Cardio. Any comment on that??
Thanks for you help BTW! Very much appreciated
jenmumof51 h, 4 m ago

Ah, good to know!! The withings ws-50 looks the same as the body+ but …Ah, good to know!! The withings ws-50 looks the same as the body+ but functionality looks the same as the more expensive Nokia body Cardio. Any comment on that?? Thanks for you help BTW! Very much appreciated

It's ok I found a link that shows all of the differences thanks again
Can you upload the link jenmumof5. Would be great to see as well. Ta
Unfortunately, Nokia said the old ws-50 was a straight swop for the body+ but it definitely isn't.
I just can't decide which of those two to get for my husband
I've discounted the body Cardio as it's just too many £££'s and he's got a decent fitbit so HR is covered.
Just can't decide what functions he'd appreciate!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants