Smart scale. Fitbit aria???

Found 15th Dec 2017
Hi there
After some advice if anyone can help. I'm looking at the new fitbit aria 2 scales which have just been released for a Christmas gift but I don't really know if they're worth the £119.99 price tag.

Does anyone know if they are or is there a diff brand that's good/better/better value. No time for gearbest now unfortunately

It'd be nice if they worked alongside myfitnesspal and/or the fitbit app too

Thanks for any advice
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Nokia Body, Body+, Cardio....
Original Poster
mattsk25 m ago

Nokia Body, Body+, Cardio....

Ah yea, body+ looks like it's got all the same functions I think. Didn't expect any other to link the fitbit app but fitness pal is on the list. And it's half the price
Original Poster
Or I've just read about a withings WiFi scale if anyone can comment on that?
jenmumof526 m ago

Or I've just read about a withings WiFi scale if anyone can comment on …Or I've just read about a withings WiFi scale if anyone can comment on that?

same stuff just rebranded. Withings is now Nokia
Edited by: "mattsk" 15th Dec 2017
Original Poster
mattsk10 m ago

same stuff just rebranded. Withings is now Nokia

Ah, good to know!!
The withings ws-50 looks the same as the body+ but functionality looks the same as the more expensive Nokia body Cardio. Any comment on that??
Thanks for you help BTW! Very much appreciated
Original Poster
jenmumof51 h, 4 m ago

Ah, good to know!! The withings ws-50 looks the same as the body+ but …Ah, good to know!! The withings ws-50 looks the same as the body+ but functionality looks the same as the more expensive Nokia body Cardio. Any comment on that?? Thanks for you help BTW! Very much appreciated

It's ok I found a link that shows all of the differences thanks again
Can you upload the link jenmumof5. Would be great to see as well. Ta
Original Poster
Unfortunately, Nokia said the old ws-50 was a straight swop for the body+ but it definitely isn't.
I just can't decide which of those two to get for my husband
I've discounted the body Cardio as it's just too many £££'s and he's got a decent fitbit so HR is covered.
Just can't decide what functions he'd appreciate!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants