Smart Scales

Found 18th JulEdited by:"ajholmes93"
Had a major epiphany today at work ((after tucking into 600 calories of croissants and pain au chocolats (sounds and is shocking just typing that!)) that I should probably be a bit more health-conscious. So, I reset my barren MyFitnessPal account and set it up as new, linking it with a pedometer app (a lot of walking to & from work) and another app I use for exercise.

I also very much like the idea of investing in smart scales, so that I can keep a digital record of weight change (hopefully weight loss!) but there are many, many options and price points out there. Currently, I own a set of Salter Ultra Slim Analyser Bathroom Scales (£15) but would like to upgrade to something more techy. I've read about the Nokia Body+ which has popped up on various review sites, as well as the Beurer BF 700 & 800 and the Withings WS-50 all on 'Which?' Naturally, I've also explored some cheaper options on Amazon, such as the RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale and 1byone Bluetooth Body Fat Scale.

I thought I'd turn to the forums here where someone always has experience in the field I'm interested in!

Recommendations, thoughts and opinions are welcome (to a point!)

Thanks all
(p.s. if the scales are compatible with MyFitnessPal that would be a plus)
Community Updates
Ask
1 Comment
Good luck, watch your calorie intake too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants