Smart TRV's that work with Nest heating system

Posted 7th Apr 2019
Does anyone have any experience with this? I want to replace my TRV's with smart ones but it appears only Energenie trvs are the only ones that work with them, not great reviews online.

Was hoping Honeywell might have been compatible although they have their own heating system but alas it's not.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Rumours are that Nest will be releasing their own TRVS in the first half of 2019.
Excellent I hope that is the case. I'm surprised they haven't yet as they're missing a trick imo
Sc4mp011 h, 55 m ago

Excellent I hope that is the case. I'm surprised they haven't yet as …Excellent I hope that is the case. I'm surprised they haven't yet as they're missing a trick imo

scampo - I decided to double check that info as I’ve been on the fence with the Hive and Nest, turns out the TRVs are rumoured for the Hive and not the Nest. I’d expect the Nest to release some but no details.

Source - hivehome.uservoice.com/for…s-t
Sc4mp012 h, 26 m ago

Excellent I hope that is the case. I'm surprised they haven't yet as …Excellent I hope that is the case. I'm surprised they haven't yet as they're missing a trick imo

Ive had my nest a while now, they’ve been saying this for even longer HomeKit support. There are a set that works like you say but they are very poorly reviewed and are very basic. I suggest people get tado now when they ask about the nest, it looks really nice but it has been abandoned.
I emailed Nest on the off chance I got a solid response. They said they have no plans for TRV's yet and suggested the Energenie ones.

Of course this might be a fib and they just don't want to release any information
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants