Groups

Smart TV box

Hello,

Does anyone know which smart tv box is ideal to buy, would ideally like to have showbox with all the latest movies and shows on there and possible live sports with mobdro app etc. I'm bit baffled on which one ideal to buy.

Any help will do. Thanks.

8 Comments

kodi box ....

Is showbox working now

Original Poster

archer1204

Is showbox working now

Sure does work, needs updating that's all. Works fine on my mobile.

What you're after will work on firestick too. Had an android box previously which stopped working. Used to find apps like iplayer and netflix had trouble playing video. Happy with the firesticks performance.

T95z is a nice little box, had a few lately to review and liked that one the most

Original Poster

param84

What you're after will work on firestick too. Had an android box … What you're after will work on firestick too. Had an android box previously which stopped working. Used to find apps like iplayer and netflix had trouble playing video. Happy with the firesticks performance.

Does firesticks include mobdro and showbox because I have a android tv that has iplayer, netflix etc built in but just dont have external apps

Toon_army

T95z is a nice little box, had a few lately to review and liked that one … T95z is a nice little box, had a few lately to review and liked that one the most

​yes true definitely a good android box.t95.
    Edited by: "iftymbe" 29th Dec 2016

Adil321

Does firesticks include mobdro and showbox because I have a android tv … Does firesticks include mobdro and showbox because I have a android tv that has iplayer, netflix etc built in but just dont have external apps

You can install mobdro, showbox and any other android app from your Android phone on to firestick using an app called apps2fire. If you don't have an android phone, there is way of doing it from your pc. I would try to see if you can get apps on to your Android tv and save yourself buying a firestick. Sure a quick Google search will help you find out.
    Edited by: "param84" 29th Dec 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help please - pc issues46
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419
      4. Import charges from USA11

See more discussions