Groups

Smart Ultra 6 not answering calls

I have a Vodafone smart ultra 6, everything is fine apart from if I receive a call while using the phone, it's impossible to answer it! I get a notification box at the top of the screen with answer/reject options but touching either of these does nothing.
    Any ideas?

9 Comments

I get ANSWER DISMISS at the top. Do you have any kind of call blocker installed?

Original Poster

tawse57

I get ANSWER DISMISS at the top. Do you have any kind of call blocker … I get ANSWER DISMISS at the top. Do you have any kind of call blocker installed?

​Nope

Installed the latest Android update?

Get the phone replaced under its warranty if still valid

is that part of your touch screen actually working ?
    you can test through developer options if unsure.
    force close your default dialer app and delete the cache from it and system cache.
    if still no good download another dialer app from the play store and try that

I has similar issue before when I had a screen protector on, if you've one on take it off to see if that resolves the issue

If the problem only occurs when you're using the phone, what are you doing? If you're using intensive applications, like a game for example, the phone just might not be able to stretch so far when a phone call comes through. I had this myself on an older handset that I kept upgrading with custom versions of Android.

Your phone also might be due a factory reset, just to weed out any particularly dodgy applications that you don't use any more.

Bloke's an idiot.

Original Poster

Jonnyblock

Bloke's an idiot.

​Eh?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55