Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Smart watch for 11 year old

Posted 17th Oct
We’ve just bought our 7 year old the Garmin Vívofit Jr 2, now our older daughter wants one to monitor steps & sleep mainly, a few extras would be great, anyone got any recommendations? The vívofit Jr looks a bit too young for her, good smart watch though & love the 1 year battery.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
£150 budget 🙏
If you think that the Vivofit Jr might look a bit too young for an 11 year old why not just get her a standard Vivofit?
Haircut_10017/10/2019 12:13

If you think that the Vivofit Jr might look a bit too young for an 11 year …If you think that the Vivofit Jr might look a bit too young for an 11 year old why not just get her a standard Vivofit?

Just wondered if there was one specifically aimed at this age, that doesn’t look as childish (I know she’s 11 but you know what they’re like ) that maybe had a tasks on etc
Fitbit versa?
Samsung sport ?
Thanks, will look at all those, just didn’t know the names of many to be searching
My 11 year old has vivofit 4 which is great also has the long life battery
alison19717/10/2019 17:51

My 11 year old has vivofit 4 which is great also has the long life battery

I was looking at these but the reviews weren’t the best, a few said they stopped working after a few weeks, has yours been ok?
claire751917/10/2019 20:17

I was looking at these but the reviews weren’t the best, a few said they s …I was looking at these but the reviews weren’t the best, a few said they stopped working after a few weeks, has yours been ok?

Yep, she’s had it 18 months now we’ve replaced the battery once about 2 months ago Garmin customer service are good too in my experience, I had a vivosmart a few years ago and the display wore away and they replaced the watch with the latest version no problem.
alison19717/10/2019 20:50

Yep, she’s had it 18 months now we’ve replaced the battery once about 2 mon …Yep, she’s had it 18 months now we’ve replaced the battery once about 2 months ago Garmin customer service are good too in my experience, I had a vivosmart a few years ago and the display wore away and they replaced the watch with the latest version no problem.

Thank you, the 1 year battery life makes it very appealing, might as well give it a go since the price tag isn’t massive
If I can find one with a small/medium strap
Edited by: "claire7519" 17th Oct
claire751917/10/2019 21:04

Thank you, the 1 year battery life makes it very appealing, might as well …Thank you, the 1 year battery life makes it very appealing, might as well give it a go since the price tag isn’t massive If I can find one with a small/medium strap

You can change the straps too, I’ve brought a few from amazon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants