Smart watches

Posted 24th Oct
Husband requesting a smart watch can’t afford an Apple Watch so what is the next best thing

any recommendations be appreciated
thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

18 Comments
What’s your budget. Have you tried CEX? I got a series 3 Apple Watch for £190
That’s really good

he sent me a link for one of groupin was £25 I can prob go higher lol
Edited by: "mrsproudley" 24th Oct
Is the a cellular Apple Watch for 200?
Depends on what he likes - there’s a few hybrid ones out there that are beautiful (my opinion) - only drawback is the battery life on it really. Simple google search of hybrid smart watches will help
Everyonelovesagoodbargain24/10/2019 20:57

Depends on what he likes - there’s a few hybrid ones out there that are b …Depends on what he likes - there’s a few hybrid ones out there that are beautiful (my opinion) - only drawback is the battery life on it really. Simple google search of hybrid smart watches will help

Thank you

The link he sent me it had a camera on it
MadSkilzYo24/10/2019 20:24

What’s your budget. Have you tried CEX? I got a series 3 Apple Watch for £ …What’s your budget. Have you tried CEX? I got a series 3 Apple Watch for £190

You can get the series 3 brand new for 199 everywhere now
What phone does he have? If Android I wouldn’t look at Apple watches
RobMotoring24/10/2019 21:27

What phone does he have? If Android I wouldn’t look at Apple watches

Nooooooo lol iPhones only in this house lol my work phone a Samsung I hate it I just can’t get used to it at all
I bought my Apple Watch off eBay from a store. Version 3 cellular for £149.
Always deals going around
If you can stretch to the Apple Watch I would, I haven’t looked back since I moved from Fitbit to a series 3. As others have said should be able to snap one up for less than £200 - CeX is a good way to go
I'd request he shuts his gob and works some overtime for it.
MonkeysUncle24/10/2019 22:46

I'd request he shuts his gob and works some overtime for it.

He hasn’t asked for an Apple Watch just a smart watch
I would love to get him an Apple one as with have iPhones but can’t afford Apple phone atm
Fossil Gen 5 Is an option its the first non Apple watch to be able to make calls on iPhone too, but the reality is this, I use Android, I love it, but i used to use iOS and nothing on android or on Apple is as good as an Apple Watch..

I've owned all sorts of smart watches from the sublime Pebble, to the Huawei Watch GT im currently using (freebie with P30 Pro) used. but the Apple Watch i owned is just leagues above anything else out there..

Get him an Apple Watch, otherwise you are compromising somewhere.

and you wont get a decent watch full stop for less than £150.00, donmt buy Groupon Junk.
Edited by: "MrSprkle" 24th Oct
Have a look on aliexpress
RobMotoring24/10/2019 21:26

You can get the series 3 brand new for 199 everywhere now

That’s for 38mm, he’s a man, he’ll want 42mm
MrSprkle24/10/2019 23:58

Fossil Gen 5 Is an option its the first non Apple watch to be able to make …Fossil Gen 5 Is an option its the first non Apple watch to be able to make calls on iPhone too, but the reality is this, I use Android, I love it, but i used to use iOS and nothing on android or on Apple is as good as an Apple Watch..I've owned all sorts of smart watches from the sublime Pebble, to the Huawei Watch GT im currently using (freebie with P30 Pro) used. but the Apple Watch i owned is just leagues above anything else out there..Get him an Apple Watch, otherwise you are compromising somewhere.and you wont get a decent watch full stop for less than £150.00, donmt buy Groupon Junk.

Think I will wait for Black Friday to get one most likely get a deal on one
Yeah, you should wait for Black Friday for biggest discount.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants