Smart watch/tracker suggestions

Found 28th Sep 2017
hi all,

Basically I want to start training for a half marathon next year, and I already have a FitBit Charge HR2 but this does not use GPS.

So I'm after a cheap tracker which does heart rate and GPS but I would prefer not get a Garmin as they are pretty expensive.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
tomtom garmin?
This should do it, though I do not know much about itSmart watch
Dannyrobbo47 m ago

This should do it, though I do not know much about itSmart watch

Thank you, was looking at this earlier. Wish I could see it in the flesh before buying it though
I have the TomTom Spark 3, it is perfect for me as I just use it when running so the charge lasts a week.

Can also pair it to headphones and listen to podcasts/music whatever you fancy, I'm really happy I got mine, the GPS tracking is fantastic on it
benjammin31624 m ago

I have the TomTom Spark 3, it is perfect for me as I just use it when …I have the TomTom Spark 3, it is perfect for me as I just use it when running so the charge lasts a week.Can also pair it to headphones and listen to podcasts/music whatever you fancy, I'm really happy I got mine, the GPS tracking is fantastic on it

Looks pretty good, will keep an eye out for one on black fri.

thanks for the suggestion
If they ever sorted the gps reception out the Sony smart watch 3 is cheap in cex SW3
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants