Smartphone brand name help

Posted 6th Nov
I have came across a smartphone brand which has Snapdragon 855 or 855+ flagship specs phone.

I think they have only one model available at the moment. I may be wrong because I browsed tons of websites last night.

The brand isn't popular or big but looks very good, promising and professional. Sadly I don't remember the brand name, website address or phone model.

Phone is typical large 6 incher (6.3-6.5 inch). I think it hasn't got 90Hz screen. Phone may not have a notch.

The brand has European or UK based website with prices in pounds or euros (399-499 price range).

Not sure if brand is Chinese or European.Website has info about having ethos of taking care about world or nature something like that but it's crazy about it.

The whole website is really well made like big budget brands websites and phone is really well advertised (well worded etc).Someone put lots of time and effort and website. Basically website has a very good branding.

It isn't Meizu, Vivo, Realme, Asus,Elephone,ZTE,Xiaomi,Nubia,Oppo or Oneplus.

Any help appreciated. Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
athonjohn9306/11/2019 22:43

This is a really weird thread... are you trying to promote something?

Yes, confusion and randomness by the look of it.
Ok, we give up.
PENETRATOR06/11/2019 22:26

Please check phone specs before posting suggestion thank you. This isn't …Please check phone specs before posting suggestion thank you. This isn't Snapdragon 855 phone.

Wind in the attitude to people trying to help, thank you.
24 Comments
Are you asking us to guess? I will guess Xiaomi? Maybe the Mi9T pro?
It's not Xiaomi as they are big and I would say a rather well known brand.
Whats the question?
Why not post a link to the site?
Asus?
No. It's not Asus.Asus it's not a small brand.
Elephone,
ZTE
It isn't ZTE or Elophone.
Fairphone. ...
Geeksphone. ...
Jolla.
Karbonn. ...
Kazam. ...
Lava. ...
Micromax. ...
Mint.
Ok, we give up.
BaronVonDouche06/11/2019 21:44

Fairphone. ...Geeksphone. ...Jolla.Karbonn. ...Kazam. ...Lava. …Fairphone. ...Geeksphone. ...Jolla.Karbonn. ...Kazam. ...Lava. ...Micromax. ...Mint.

None of these.
GSMarena have a phone finder:

gsmarena.com/sea…hp3

If it was me I'd just check my browsing history, even if you've browsed a lot of sites it should still be much easier than getting people to guess from very general information.
Johnmcl706/11/2019 22:06

GSMarena have a phone finder:https://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3?If it …GSMarena have a phone finder:https://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3?If it was me I'd just check my browsing history, even if you've browsed a lot of sites it should still be much easier than getting people to guess from very general information.

Use Virtual Machines and no logs for browsing so I don't have browsing history. Going through GSM arena and equivalents as we speak but thank you for tips.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 6th Nov
cecilmcroberts06/11/2019 22:12

Fairphone?https://www.fairphone.com/en/

Please check phone specs before posting suggestion thank you. This isn't Snapdragon 855 phone.
PENETRATOR06/11/2019 22:26

Please check phone specs before posting suggestion thank you. This isn't …Please check phone specs before posting suggestion thank you. This isn't Snapdragon 855 phone.

cecilmcroberts06/11/2019 22:29

OP could have saved a few minutes of our existence by simply posting a request for peeps to post any phone brand using Snapdragon 855.

Thinking about upgrading my phone and the one in thread is one I may consider on top of Mi Note 10 Pro and Realme X2 Pro and Nubia Z20.

Yes, confusion and randomness by the look of it.
I know what the phone is...
Penetrator? In your dreams
Could it have been the phone the co-creator of Google Android, Andy Rubin, started up his own company and made? *Essential Phone. Snapdragon 835, so - nope
Edited by: "jco83" 7th Nov
Xone phone the one selling for 159 for launch
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants