Smartphone for my mum help please!

Posted 16th Nov
Hi I want to get my mum a new smartphone for Christmas- she has a old low spec Moto which she can operate ok and wants a reliable phone that can store more apps. I am thinking a Xiaomi or Redmi and want to spend £80 to £100. Can anyone recommend some suitable phones to look out for next week? Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Stick with Moto. My dad had an old Moto. Got him a newer phone but he was used to the Moto interface.
Moto have a very clean near stock Google operating system.
Buy a newer Moto
New motos are fine , tesco do them on contract , mines got enough minutes and data for me with the phone for free and only £7.50 a month .
Edited by: "mikeportsmouth" 16th Nov
Xiaomi A3
Thanks very much all, am now researching these phones, much easier now to have a shortlist ready
I just got my folks a phone (i keep banging on about it here) which od never heard of before. Its called rx17 neo by oppo and was 150-160 amazon cpw sim free. Having had a play with it - it gives the samsung s series a run for its money. Camera is great and phone easy to navigate for the non techies. Slightly over your budget but it is uk bought iygwim

hotukdeals.com/dea…091
Edited by: "samwants2save" 16th Nov
samwants2save16/11/2019 16:47

I just got my folks a phone (i keep banging on about it here) which od …I just got my folks a phone (i keep banging on about it here) which od never heard of before. Its called rx17 neo by oppo and was 150-160 amazon cpw sim free. Having had a play with it - it gives the samsung s series a run for its money. Camera is great and phone easy to navigate for the non techies. Slightly over your budget but it is uk bought iygwimhttps://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/oppo-rx17-neo-4gb-ram-and-128gb-storage-64-inch-dual-sim-smartphone-red-for-159-delivered-at-amazon-oppo-rx17-pro-249-3330091

Thanks Sam - I will add that to my list of contenders!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants