Smartphone for Teen under £100

Found 12th Dec 2017
Hi everyone, seeking some advice as spoilt for choice lol. Looking for smartphone for a teenager but nothing too dear.

I have considered Xiaomi Note 4 and Xiaomi 4X, Xiaomi 5A and also the LeEco S3 Pro. Everytime I click on the offer someone always writes something else is better, such as Moto G5 and Huawei P8 Lite.

So seriously ppl, if you were in my boots, what would you buy???
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Personally I would go for this one, it has a front facing camera used for selfies and snapchat, 4G capability, another camera at the back, and expandable memory. If on a budget I would go for that one argos.co.uk/pro…917
Under £100 I'd say Nokia3. Good all round available in a range of colours. Good product support and high end feel for low end price. If u can spend that little extra the P8 lite 2017 is awesome. Use both, and my kids are very happy with them.
Slennard262726 m ago

Personally I would go for this one, it has a front facing camera used for …Personally I would go for this one, it has a front facing camera used for selfies and snapchat, 4G capability, another camera at the back, and expandable memory. If on a budget I would go for that one http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7361917

Currently £69 at Tesco mobile with a speaker and potentially £40 back from TopCashBack. That would probably sway me to the LG. If it tracks and pays out £29 is a steal!!
Go with the note 4, great little phone.
+1 for the Xiaomi Note 4, excellent value for money.
Edited by: "Sprograt" 12th Dec 2017
I'd get the Note 4 Global or 4X Global.
The Vodafone Smart 7, I think it’s called, consistently wins best smartphone under £100 tests. Only in Vodafone though so that might influence your decision.
Try lg g4. Worth buying
Edited by: "abbasabbazz" 13th Dec 2017
Thanks for your input guys. In my opinion, the LG is a bit outdated. Even the G4 has been out for some time now, and knowing kids, 'its an old phone, I want a new one.'

I think the Xiaomi Note 4 or Xiaomi 4X is the way forward, especially with possible updates, build quality and great reviews.
I just hope that something else dosent come and corrupt my mind again before I order lol. HUKD is driving me bankrupt!
Any voucher codes or any discounts to be had on them at all to anyone's knowledge please?
tibs17czku45 m ago

Thanks for your input guys. In my opinion, the LG is a bit outdated. Even …Thanks for your input guys. In my opinion, the LG is a bit outdated. Even the G4 has been out for some time now, and knowing kids, 'its an old phone, I want a new one.'I think the Xiaomi Note 4 or Xiaomi 4X is the way forward, especially with possible updates, build quality and great reviews.I just hope that something else dosent come and corrupt my mind again before I order lol. HUKD is driving me bankrupt! Any voucher codes or any discounts to be had on them at all to anyone's knowledge please?

Agree go the note 4 with 5.5" screen has the faster Snapdragon 625 processor, make sure you get the sealed global version and not one flashed with global rom
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants