Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Winner Announced Well Done @B.B - Smartphone Giveaway: Win A Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone - Details Below

Expert (Beta)326
Posted 3rd Jun 2020Edited by:"MrSwitch"
Please note:
This is a personal giveaway by me @MrSwitch and it is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with hotukdeals - so there

I haven't done a giveaway in a while, so thought today was the ample time for one.

Todays giveaway is a xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone, unboxed but in fantastic condition.

A little story about it, I posted as a deal from an eBay seller last week as a grade C unit, hoping it would turn up in good condition, well it turned up in fantastic condition, so hence why I thought it would be ideal as a giveaway, it's gold in colour with a couple of tiny little marks on the rear casing, immaculate blemish free display, 64GB Storage as well

Feel free to give it away, sell it, eBay it, or whatever you like, you win, it's yours

3477404.jpg3477404.jpg

So, what do you have to do, well, just comment, I have a random number I've already generated, and the thread comment that meets that number, is the winner. Simple.

I like to do this to give a little back to the people of HUKD, the lurkers, the long time commenters, posters, followers, and people who just take time out of their lives to help others.

Anyone can enter, so best of luck, and competition ends on Saturday at 2pm.

Please note: if the thread doesn't reach the number I've already generated, then I'll generate another

Take the time to comment, and not just 1 letter or 1 word comments please.
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
MrSwitch06/06/2020 14:09

OK, first and foremost massive apologies for completely blanking and not …OK, first and foremost massive apologies for completely blanking and not responding to all and every comment, but I didn't want to confuse things further for when I did my count. I took a screenshot at 15:49 on Wednesday a minute after I posted this discussion, and the screenshot is there as proof below.I'm very thankful to all of you who bothered to respond, and I hope you all know that I appreciate each and every one of you.Now for the big reveal... [Image] The number, that got generated at random, was......Number..............89And the winner, by my calculations, was @B.B Congratulations to them, again people thanks so much for entering, I fully and completely appreciate it @B.B if you could PM me your address details, I'll get it sent out beginning of next week [Image] Discussion now expired

Wow thank you ever much @MrSwitch so kind, and such a valued member of HUKD.

Hope you're well, keep on doing what you do best!

OK, first and foremost massive apologies for completely blanking and not responding to all and every comment, but I didn't want to confuse things further for when I did my count.

I took a screenshot at 15:49 on Wednesday a minute after I posted this discussion, and the screenshot is there as proof below.

I'm very thankful to all of you who bothered to respond, and I hope you all know that I appreciate each and every one of you.

Now for the big reveal...

40997823-tJoCM.jpg

The number, that got generated at random, was

Number...

And the winner, by my calculations, was @B.B

Congratulations to them, again people thanks so much for entering, I fully and completely appreciate it

@B.B if you could PM me your address details, I'll get it sent out beginning of next week

40997823-WTHaH.jpg
Discussion now expired
About time I got my 1st smartphone.
Thank you MrSwitch
326 Comments
Number 1 so why try harder
Edited by: "cartwheelbob" 3rd Jun
Count me please .number 2
Edited by: "k.h383883" 3rd Jun
3rd time lucky
Nice one @MrSwitch Just saying Thank you
Edited by: "apur32" 3rd Jun
I'll go first, doubt your number is 1 lol
I want to switch to this phone if i get it.
Hello @MrSwitch nice gesture by you to HUKD users.
Edited by: "GBKC" 3rd Jun
A very generous offer @MrSwitch. I also like how I first thought you had the phone levitating!
A very good gesture, I'd love to participate
Nothing to lose with my rotten luck. Count me in!
It's mine.. 😜
Good shout. Not here to win but thumbs up for taking the time out to give the phone away to a lucky person
Very kind once again. Thanks Mrswitch.
Very generous @MrSwitch count me in!
Nice Thank you!
Lets hope.
I would love this phone to give to my son hopefully I will win
Thankyou @mrswitch
This is incredibly generous @MrSwitch please count me in too!
Fantastic! And very generous of you. Good luck everyone 😄🤞
I'll give it a go, but given my luck I'll be one comment too soon.
I like to participate. Many thanks
iPhone 7 is ready to pack up and I've been following your deals to find a replacement. I'm sure this would fit the bill
I wouldn't mind a second a Mi A1 😁😁
Lucky number 007 😁
Awesome. Very generous of you.

Can we keep commenting until the deadline as it's some time away? @MrSwitch
Edited by: "AgentSmith" 3rd Jun
Fantastic count me in
Extremley generous of you
Edited by: "princesspeanut" 3rd Jun
Very generous, thanks. Count me in 🤞🏻
Number 11
Count me in
You live and breathe deals, even when your little one keeps you up at night, you find the time for us all, much respect to you and all dad's out there (mums too!)
Edited by: "ao1973" 3rd Jun
39, would make a good present for my younger brother
Where did you get that phone holder @MrSwitch . Really nice that and count me in ...number 29
Please count me in thanks for all the hard work MrS
In it to win it. Thanks.
Count me in please @MrSwitch , currently hunting for a phone as a first phone for my youngest son (11 in 3 weeks) and the Mi A1 is on my shortlist
Nice one switchy. Extremely generous and good luck to all.
Thanks
Your deals keep me in phones! Cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text