Groups

Smartphone Recommendation Please?

Banned
    Not sure if I'm posting at a wrong place, but you guys have never let me down before.

Looking to replace my 2-year-old Note 4, so my main requirements are good battery life and a fingerprint scanner. Don't want to pay flagship prices; I was thinking of Moto G4 Play for £158 when someone mentioned Moto Z Play for £499. OnePlus 3 and ZTE Axon 7 were also mentioned. You guys have experience with any of these? Some other phones I should consider?

11 Comments

how can people have never let you down before when you only joined today ?

Oneplus 3 all day .....

ide sat wait for the google pixel xl. decent phone at a top price.

Another vote for the Oneplus 3.

I bought an Homtom HT6 last year just for this reason and it's great. 7 days without a charge and it's on from 9am to 11pm every day. Charges in 90mins on fast charge. I think the price now is getting under $100 too.

Put a rom on the note 4, and your golden for another year

OnePlus 3 you won't be disappointed.

Get the pixel or pixel xl, brilliant specs and has a headphone socket

njpugh90

Get the pixel or pixel xl, brilliant specs and has a headphone socket

OP doesn't want to pay flagship prices, at £599 for the basic Pixel and £719 for the XL you'd have to be mad!!

What happened to Google? Greed. Their Nexus phones used to be great value at around £299, but £599 no way, I'll stick with me Oneplus 3.

hotukdeals.com/dea…817

Xiaomi Note 3 Special version,
    best battery life, fingerprint scanner and high spec
    Fantastic phone for the price and great reviews, many threads. I highly recommend

After note 4, I am sure you will sell any other phone after using for few days. My suggestion is to go one more year on your phone or go Note 7 (Yah flagship price but noters go for notes :))
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions